Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 04:08 PM

13,926 posts, read 39,292,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightbirdgirl View Post
We have it and so far in just the year we have had it it has saved us a ton!!
No way would I go with out it. It covers everything, from recent surgery to have a fox tail removed, to ear infections...to all the meds she needed, it covers 80% of total cost minus $65 deductible per incident.
We use Pets Best.
MBG
never heard of more info please...do they have a web site?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2007, 04:48 PM

1,082 posts, read 3,779,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
never heard of more info please...do they have a web site?
Just go to PetsBest Dot Com.
MBG

Old 05-30-2007, 07:05 PM

2x cost 1/2 coverage..was told that they would not cover problems with dog food recalls UNLESS my dog was insured BEFORE the recalls..PetsBest is not for me...thanks any way

Old 05-31-2007, 02:27 PM

Quote:
2x cost 1/2 coverage..was told that they would not cover problems with dog food recalls UNLESS my dog was insured BEFORE the recalls..PetsBest is not for me...thanks any way
Well, like any insurance company you cannot expect them to cover a preexisting condition. They could not afford to stay in business if they did.

MBG

Old 06-01-2007, 08:39 PM

My dog has never been sick from recalls. So there are No pre existing condition! She IS Very healthy. But with all that is going on & as a Service dog she goes everywhere with me I figured just in case..........

I basicly wanted to know if she got hurt would the insurance co pay there part of the bill? So far all of you say that they do pay...great!

I do not need full coverage because I have a caring vet that took care of my horses for 20 years, He is reasonable priced and If I do not have money in hand he bills me. But because I also travel with my dog the vets where I am visiting will not know me...best to have some coverage. That's why I am asking.

Old 06-01-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
My dog has never been sick from recalls. So there are No pre existing condition! She IS Very healthy. But with all that is going on & as a Service dog she goes everywhere with me I figured just in case..........

I basicly wanted to know if she got hurt would the insurance co pay there part of the bill? So far all of you say that they do pay...great!

I do not need full coverage because I have a caring vet that took care of my horses for 20 years, He is reasonable priced and If I do not have money in hand he bills me. But because I also travel with my dog the vets where I am visiting will not know me...best to have some coverage. That's why I am asking.
Are you saying they are taking no new clients at all then? I am confused.
MBG

Old 06-01-2007, 08:52 PM

NO NO NO What I am saying is my dog is a service dog if I decide to hop a train to say Fla Or even CA and she got sick. Well I want the best care they can give...I am not sure I am explaining this.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:56 AM

Quote:
NO NO NO What I am saying is my dog is a service dog if I decide to hop a train to say Fla Or even CA and she got sick. Well I want the best care they can give...I am not sure I am explaining this.
So, they don't cover you out or area? I was told they did. My dog is being trained as a service dog as well For out son with Autism.
MBG

Old 06-03-2007, 01:17 PM

ASPCA told me that they cover where ever we go. I didn't ask the other co.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets