U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 02:06 PM

511 posts, read 1,979,186 times

Advertisements

I was looking at wolf videos on YouTube, and this one made me see red. A wolf gets hit by a car and is obviously suffering and these two idiots just sit there & try to photograph it... they "play with it", as the one guy comments near the end of the vid., after the wolf bites him. I don't see how anyone can be so heartless to a dying animal They should have called G&F to come put it down then backed off & waited at a distance untill they arrived. Warning, this may be hard for some to watch... I know it turned my stomach.

YouTube - Injured wolf attacks man
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2010, 02:46 PM

9,352 posts, read 16,781,969 times
what jackazzes ..... and they're smiling and laughing about it.....

ugh .....

and sheridan is right ..... it is very difficult to watch this obviously seriously injured creature who just wants to get away from these cretins and he CAN'T......

Old 03-12-2010, 03:00 PM

1,688 posts, read 6,887,278 times
I won't/can't watch it - but I can imagine all too well.

About a year and a half ago, my husband came across our fallow buck. Buck was lying down in a stand of trees and wasn't behaving as he normally would have. Hubby came to get me, we went back to the buck. Well, the buck wasn't moving because someone had taken a pot shot at him through the fence. They must have shot him side-on because both his front legs were broken. Not just broken - as we came to find out - but the bones were shattered. We could find the entry hole - very neat it was too. Small caliber.

I cannot begin to imagine the agony he must have been in, and to be honest, we're not sure how long he was like that. Oh, he was far, far from dead when we did find him. It would have taken some time for him to actually die from his injuries. Long and the short of it was some one out there shot him through the fence for no other reason than just to take aim and fire. And then whoever it was... just went away probably without a backwards glance.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:33 PM

3,402 posts, read 12,213,835 times
Watching this really pissed me off.

People ****ing suck.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:47 PM

10,091 posts, read 36,778,873 times
I can't watch...especially with the situation with Kota.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:51 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,859,301 times
Ask me why i like Animals much better then some People. People are evil and just plain sick sick sick. How freaking disgusting.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:02 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,178,994 times
That was just plain cruel and inhumane.

Actually this is something that has bothered me for some time, I have seen quite a few animals/videos made to do things just for a you tube thingy and I think sometimes it's almost abusive at times....just for a stoopid video.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:21 PM

29,988 posts, read 37,119,897 times
These folks were stupid enough to show one of their faces and place it on youtube. Isn't it possible for LE to ID the state and possibly have these jerks charged with animal cruelty?

Old 03-30-2010, 11:13 AM

14,939 posts, read 10,212,252 times
Watching the wolf bite the fence to me it means he's trying to escape or go home to his familiar grounds.

I say again - Save the Dog - Shoot the Master.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:58 PM

511 posts, read 1,979,186 times
I had a dog once, Shorty, get hit by a car. An idiot friend of my roomate's let our dogs out of the yard late one night. I herd the gate and came out the front door just in time to see Shorty get hit (drunk driver, fliped a U and came back with the intention of hitting him again ) When I ran out into the street to get him (nearly being hit by the drunk myself as she tried to aim for my dog the second time) Shorty bit me again and again... he was trying to bite anything he could, because he was in such insane pain. It made it very hard to move him out of the street but no way could I leave him. That horrible night is what jumped to my mind when I watched the wolf chewing the fence, trying to get away from those two scum bags. Sometimes I just hate people. Some people just... I don't even have words.

Shorty died while I was holding him He was only around 6-8 months old, and his poor little body was just broken beyond help. The drunks stoped their car in front of our house and got out yelling how they hoped the dog would die and saying horrible things... I didn't know them at all... it was insane. They cleared off before the cops arrived, though they only went down the block to a party. The cops went and talked to them but didn't do anything, said I couldn't prove they had hit my dog, ect. This was with myself and about 6 other witnesses giving descriptions of the car and the girls who were in the car. Some justice, eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets