Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2010, 11:12 AM

263 posts, read 757,471 times

Advertisements

Can anyone tell me what they property and school taxes are in the Ridley Township areas of "Woodlyn" and "Crum Lynne"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 11:17 PM

2,557 posts, read 2,680,436 times
Not sure, but probably cheaper than Swarthmore area and more expensive than Chester. Comparable to Upland maybe?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:17 AM

263 posts, read 757,471 times
Right now I'm in a Bucks County Township that is $4,000 in taxes. Is there somewhere I can find out what the property tax is for any given town?

Thanks,
Kim

Old 08-19-2010, 04:17 AM

814 posts, read 2,043,174 times
Ridley Twp. has high school taxes they recently bulit a new high school and the areas you are referring to are in their school district. I am not too sure about the township and county taxes but they do have a fairly large Township police force to support which I suspect adds a significant cost to the local taxes.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:09 AM

434 posts, read 1,312,858 times
This web site will allow you to look up tax records for individual homes in Delaware County, including Ridley township: Real Estate & Tax Records and Homestead Status Though this may only be helpful for property taxes... It appears not to have the school taxes.

Old 08-31-2010, 11:48 PM

1 posts, read 9,859 times
Is there any poeple out there who live in ridly that are feed up of paying so high school taxes. It is crazy they built a new high school and just asume we would pay the double school tax and if we do we are all fools but not this guy and some others out there i hope if enough of us stick together we could change it "THAT HOW AMERICA WAS MADE " You realize there is adout 100 homes(give or take this is just an examlpe) just in morton and we all pay $3,504.04 that means just from those 100 homes ridly schools would get $350404.00 and then there is rutlge, norwood, folsome, porspect park,woodlyn,holmes and so on that is crazy we are making some politician might rich and i feel we should stand up and say NO WE WORK FOR ARE MONEY AND TIRED OF MAKING SOME GUY SITING IN OFFICE RICH. So that means from all the houses in ridly the school board is getting close to million or so in are money and its not fare. Make those fat ass politician get off there ass and work for there pay like rest of us do every day. If you agree with me e-mail me at hrvending@aol.com mark the message TAX and we can form a commitee and go for it if enough of us get to together they will have to listen to us and do something about it and lower it

Old 07-20-2014, 07:31 PM

1 posts, read 6,664 times
I am being forced to sell my home i can't afford to pay these taxes in Ridley I have no idea where I am going just not in Ridley i hope i can sell this house and get enough to move..Thanks Ridley you got all retirement and my 401 i have no more savings and live by SS check by check..
Again Thanks Ridley
Sad Senior and Veteran

Old 02-09-2017, 05:53 PM

2 posts, read 7,934 times
I think the Ridley Park School taxes are absurd. My home is paid for and I am on full social security and collect three pensions and it is still not enough to cover the damned schools taxes. And this is America? How the hell are you ever supposed to retire with property taxes (mainly school) that are this high? I don't even know the names of the people responsible for these high taxes so I could vote them out of office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia