Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 02:23 PM

3,391 posts, read 8,775,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It would never be a such thing as a rittenhouse rapist the way the police patrols the rittenhouse area
You don't remember the Rittenhouse rapist? Actually I think they called him the Rittenhouse strangler. There was a lot of publicity when the parents of one of the victims (young co-ed) sued the city but the case was tossed. When they caught him it turned out that he spent most of his time in Colorado Springs.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:30 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,989,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryson662001 View Post
You don't remember the Rittenhouse rapist? Actually I think they called him the Rittenhouse strangler. There was a lot of publicity when the parents of one of the victims (young co-ed) sued the city but the case was tossed. When they caught him it turned out that he spent most of his time in Colorado Springs.

Yeah that's right he was the one who killed that girl in 98 and was caught in 2004

Old 08-03-2011, 03:03 PM

9,377 posts, read 9,317,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
I,ve been listening to that same song and dance now for over 15 years, about how Philly is up and coming and has potential. The truth is don,t hold your breath.

Ok please elaborate, because i can think of quite a few things that have greatly improved in and around the city during the past 20 years. So id like to hear your side of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggy0128 View Post
Excuse me, what are you implying?

It would be something different if they were ridding the area of drugs and blight for thr beneft of the good folks who live there.

BUT INSTEAD OF BETTERING THE NEIGHBORHOOD THEY ARE PRICING THE WORKING POOR\MIDDLE CLASS OUT OF THE AREA!!

No oddense to anyone, but everytime some rich white guy realizes the hood would be a nice place for high end real estate if it weren't the hood, the city allows them to uproot everyone!

And let me, a working,black single mom put you on to something. Don't be so quick to judge those on ANY type of public assistance. With this economy, you have educated, white collar executives who are now on Medicaid and swiping a food stamp card at the grocery store, so ur statement was plain IGNORANT and insensitive.

You know i tried to tolerate you, but i dont know what you want or what you are looking for. Try moving to mississippi because i think your luck in the northeast is run out. The northeast is expensive, if you want nice things be prepared to pay, If you lived in DC new york or boston youd be even worse off. If your not upper middle class in most parts of those cities your living in the slums, especially in dc. there are plenty of reasonable areas in philly that you could get by raising a kid in a single parent household, You come on hear complaining and whenever someone tries to give advice or make a comment about what to do, you get uptight and defensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryson662001 View Post

I dont know who brought this up, but it is completely irrelevant information.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:00 AM

17 posts, read 27,765 times
Excuse me cpomp for being so hard to deal with. What God shall I pray to to find myself back in your good graces?

Old 08-05-2011, 07:43 AM

8,983 posts, read 21,155,314 times
People have the right to initiate a "rant" thread here every so often (although it may not necessarily be the most ideal introduction). People also have the right to contribute ideas and constructive criticism as well. It appears that this thread has to devolved to the point where the "give and take" of thoughts is no longer respectful.

Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia