Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2014, 11:18 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,998,064 times

Advertisements

I can't believe the CUZ is leaving WIP because he was not happy with the direction that the station. Why not Glen Macnow? I would sleep a lot better if Macnow left WIP

Gargano gone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2014, 04:20 AM

5,725 posts, read 11,711,000 times
Losing an irritating blowhard is no big deal, though I agree it would be better if he took Macnow with him, but Macnow seems to be clinging to the part-time crumbs the station has left him. Unfortunately, Innes is worse, which is hard to believe.

Old 12-24-2014, 08:41 AM

221 posts, read 400,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I can't believe the CUZ is leaving WIP because he was not happy with the direction that the station. Why not Glen Macnow? I would sleep a lot better if Macnow left WIP

Gargano gone!
I really hope they don't replace Ant with Josh Innes. I can see how people get annoyed by Gargano but at least he understands Philadelphia sports history/traditions and is also very knowledgable about the game itself (football, basketball, etc.) in terms of plays and personnel. Josh Innes just presents controversial opinions and repeats himself over and over again without referencing actual facts or details and cuts off callers left and right. Dude makes snarky comments about other sports radio shows doing cliche material like top five Eagles of all time or whatever but half of Josh's show is him talking about people complaining about him and his show. Doing a show about your own show and arguing with everyone is stupid.

Rob Ellis is the saving grace of weekday WIP and had a great thing going with Ant and Rob in my opinion. Pairing Rob with Josh Innes is gonna be a disaster.

Old 12-24-2014, 12:15 PM

This is my WIP dream lineup

6am to 10am...........Angelo, Al and Rhea

10am to 1pm............Eskin

1pm to 5pm........Cuz and Ike Reese

Don't like these people below on WIP at all

Michael Barkann
Jonesy
Hollis Thomas
Rob Ellis
Josh Innes

Old 12-24-2014, 04:31 PM

677 posts, read 672,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
This is my WIP dream lineup

6am to 10am...........Angelo, Al and Rhea

10am to 1pm............Eskin

1pm to 5pm........Cuz and Ike Reese

Don't like these people below on WIP at all

Michael Barkann
Jonesy
Hollis Thomas
Rob Ellis
Josh Innes
I'd like to see Angelo and Rhea replaced by Eskin in the morning. Rhea adds absolutely nothing and I can no longer handle Angelo's voice or schtick ... and this from a guy who used to hate Eskin! He's toned it down in his old age and I now find him to be very informed and easy to listen to. I like Spike Eskin as a host, also. Isn't he now Howard's boss?
Paul Jolovitz is the worst ever ... his baiting tactics are awful.

Old 12-24-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better Than You View Post
I'd like to see Angelo and Rhea replaced by Eskin in the morning. Rhea adds absolutely nothing and I can no longer handle Angelo's voice or schtick ... and this from a guy who used to hate Eskin! He's toned it down in his old age and I now find him to be very informed and easy to listen to. I like Spike Eskin as a host, also. Isn't he now Howard's boss?
Paul Jolovitz is the worst ever ... his baiting tactics are awful.

Paul jolovitz is the worst. ....."marble mouth"

Old 12-26-2014, 01:20 PM

301 posts, read 921,730 times
I know Gargano always talked about how he absolutely loved his time in Chicgo...maybe he'll go back

Old 12-26-2014, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant$ View Post
I know Gargano always talked about how he absolutely loved his time in Chicgo...maybe he'll go back

Trying to understand what was so bad about him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
View detailed profiles of: