U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
 
327 posts, read 131,374 times
Reputation: 400

Advertisements

A friend of mine did, but she said Dylan sounded phenomenal as always, so her judgment might be a little off. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 08:24 AM
 
8,364 posts, read 4,517,861 times
Reputation: 2783
Quote:
Originally Posted by acenturi View Post
BILL and HILLARY - 4/13/2019.
I read that the rest of the tour may be canceled because of poor ticket sales.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM
 
327 posts, read 131,374 times
Reputation: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyb01 View Post
I read that the rest of the tour may be canceled because of poor ticket sales.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM
 
8,364 posts, read 4,517,861 times
Reputation: 2783
Thanks! Lol

I don't have a problem with them, generally, but what are they going to talk about that we haven't heard a thousand times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Center City, Philadelphia
4,574 posts, read 2,565,615 times
Reputation: 2873
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyb01 View Post
Thanks! Lol

I don't have a problem with them, generally, but what are they going to talk about that we haven't heard a thousand times.

I tend to agree. I am pretty sure Bill spoke with Hillary at the Liacouris Center under two years ago.

It's pretty amazing how stacked the line-up is a the Met.

As you guys said, Bob Dylan opened yesterday. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's Holiday Show is tonight. There are ton more shows this month.

Pray it's a successful and the revival of North Broad street as a thriving avenue commences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:23 PM
 
8,364 posts, read 4,517,861 times
Reputation: 2783
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
I tend to agree. I am pretty sure Bill spoke with Hillary at the Liacouris Center under two years ago.

It's pretty amazing how stacked the line-up is a the Met.

As you guys said, Bob Dylan opened yesterday. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's Holiday Show is tonight. There are ton more shows this month.

Pray it's a successful and the revival of North Broad street as a thriving avenue commences.
Just as an aside. John Legend is a Penn alum.

I have my fingers crossed. I heard it has, or is supposed to have, 7 restaurants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top