Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2008, 01:35 AM

344 posts, read 839,101 times

Advertisements

sure looks it
myself (native american/m/33) and my girlfriend (white/29) leave a party, tonight, saturday, b/c we have friends that invite us to their halloween party. for fk sakes, its halloween weekend, as if people could never notice that in years past. a walk from 12th and south to city hall....how many blacks confront us that halloween was yesterday??? i lost count. all up close and repetitively too. are they THAT desperate for validation? are they THAT insecure? how come i'm not confronting them on the things i see wrong with them??? the back of the EL night owl to 69th street was filled with those fitting the promising profile...we sat towards the middle. as we get off the bus at the rear, that guy standing in that little alcove with me (22?/black/male) says "yo man, you gotta stop it. halloween was yesterday??"
with all seriousness, wtf is it with these people?

so yes, when people have FRIENDS, those friends invite them to their halloween parties, even if the parties are days after halloween, and if you are that persons friend or simply love being creative, you will dress up!

Last edited by serpent_of_old; 11-02-2008 at 01:46 AM..

Old 11-02-2008, 02:32 AM

300 posts, read 1,012,782 times
AInt this normal for blacks?

They have always been insecure, that's why they have so many gangs and commit so many crimes.

Now someone will play the slavery card again.
SLAVERY HAS NOT EFFECTED TO YOUR LIFE AT ALL! MOVE ON PEOPLE!

And everything is always racism, if you just dont LIKE one black person you will be seen as a racist, and a posse of gang members will beat the livin' *** out of you.

That really pisses me off, but I also got black friends so this is exluding them. Im speaking in general, this only makes about 30% of blacks.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:36 AM

2,781 posts, read 7,191,350 times
So what exactly is the point of this thread?

Old 11-02-2008, 07:01 AM

1,031 posts, read 2,702,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnishAmerican View Post
That really pisses me off, but I also got black friends so this is exluding them.
Typical line of a racist

Old 11-02-2008, 07:13 AM

259 posts, read 838,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnishAmerican View Post
AInt this normal for blacks?

They have always been insecure, that's why they have so many gangs and commit so many crimes.

Now someone will play the slavery card again.
SLAVERY HAS NOT EFFECTED TO YOUR LIFE AT ALL! MOVE ON PEOPLE!

And everything is always racism, if you just dont LIKE one black person you will be seen as a racist, and a posse of gang members will beat the livin' *** out of you.

That really pisses me off, but I also got black friends so this is exluding them. Im speaking in general, this only makes about 30% of blacks.
Do your black "friends" (rolling my eyes) know that this is your opinion?
I dare you to tell them...Without a beer in your hand, that is.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:45 AM

Location: Unlike most on CD, I'm not afraid to give my location: Milwaukee, WI.
1,780 posts, read 4,132,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
Typical line of a racist
Well yours is a typical line of being in denial about social realities.
Also a typical line of a liberal trying to refute a point with name-calling instead of facts.
Read the book Race, Evolution, and Behavior by Dr. J. Phillipe Rushton.

Old 11-02-2008, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkool View Post
Well yours is a typical line of being in denial about social realities.
Also a typical line of a liberal trying to refute a point with name-calling instead of facts.
Read the book Race, Evolution, and Behavior by Dr. J. Phillipe Rushton.

a-fckin-men

Old 11-02-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki9947 View Post
Do your black "friends" (rolling my eyes) know that this is your opinion?
I dare you to tell them...Without a beer in your hand, that is.
and yes they do
many of which are blood relatives
they dont like it b/c they think its wrong and hurtful to blacks
wtf???
this is the reality
these are facts
real life experiences
and everyone is so shocked that all of this happens all the time in university city
wtf ever
so no, my experiences are NOT my opinions
god forbid i have my arm around my white girldfriend on septa...young black girls verbally confront us in some form each time....they assume i'm theirs and am race trading lolololol
please, no liberal denial

its funny
one of my black family who thinks i'm so wrong yadda yadda, he's almost 50. dated his first white girl recently, for like 1/2 year. now he gets treated as i do and can no longer comment on how wrong i am. its only the disenfranchised blacks (or whites) of course that do this ****. he cannot walk into anywhere, starbucks, you name it, without getting apprehended for his mate selection.

so yeah, i dont drink "beer". i'm honest with people about how i feel. its what it is. but of course its so wrong to say the truth of what disenfranchised people do....it holds them down, yes? keeps them from being more? or its just hurtful? riiiiiiiight. if they dont like what they hear, then they should switch it up. and no, the stereotypes are not made b/c of a select few peoples actions

Old 11-02-2008, 02:00 PM

8,982 posts, read 21,096,513 times
It's obvious that this thread is not meant to discuss positive solutions. In some cases, referring to the Terms of Service may be in order as well.

Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia