Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 06:00 AM

983 posts, read 2,764,134 times

Advertisements

We use Winner and love it. They drop us off at the airport in our car, and take our car back to their lot. Then, when we arrive at the airport coming back, we call them and they come and pick us up at the airport in our car and we're off in a jiffy. They are very quick and reliable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2009, 09:44 AM

1,213 posts, read 3,093,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassygirl18 View Post
We use Winner and love it. They drop us off at the airport in our car, and take our car back to their lot. Then, when we arrive at the airport coming back, we call them and they come and pick us up at the airport in our car and we're off in a jiffy. They are very quick and reliable.
I just checked out their website, interesting service that I am thinking of trying next time. Although I am usually one of those people who is anal about his car and doesn't like others driving it.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:42 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,503,723 times
I use Central AirPark and have never had a problem.

Philadelphia Airport Parking | Philadelphia Airport Garage | Airport Parking Philadelphia | Philadelphia Park and Fly | Philadelphia Off-Airport Parking

Old 08-26-2009, 08:33 PM

28 posts, read 113,502 times
Default Parking

We use Winner everytime we fly. They have AAA discounts and with the feature of bringing your car to you at the airport on your return flight, it can't be beat. We have used them for the past couple of years on several trips and have always had great service.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,024 times
I've tried a bunch of lots, and have settled on Colonial Parking. They're convenient (south of the airport, in Essington, just off 95) and reasonably priced. Also fast to pick you up at your car, and getting you to the terminal. Shuttle drivers help with your bags. Great place. Have never had a problem there.

Old 06-09-2012, 02:16 PM

1,339 posts, read 2,469,796 times
the best is to park in the garages right next to your terminal. that way you just walk in, and at $20 a day it's really not that expensive.

Old 06-09-2012, 02:50 PM

13,248 posts, read 33,367,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus215 View Post
the best is to park in the garages right next to your terminal. that way you just walk in, and at $20 a day it's really not that expensive.
$20 a day not expensive? We used Colonial parking last month and paid $8 a day. Philadelphia International (PHL) Parking | Colonial Airport Parking It took ten minutes from the time we parked until we reached the airport door. The shuttle literally followed us to our parking spot so we could put our bags into it as soon as we stopped.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.

Old 06-10-2012, 06:28 PM

1,339 posts, read 2,469,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toobusytoday View Post
$20 a day not expensive? We used Colonial parking last month and paid $8 a day. Philadelphia International (PHL) Parking | Colonial Airport Parking It took ten minutes from the time we parked until we reached the airport door. The shuttle literally followed us to our parking spot so we could put our bags into it as soon as we stopped.
the problem i have with those places is getting back to your car when you return. you have to get your backs, call them, and then wait for them to come get you. if i'm taking a weeklong vacation, then yes, i use one of the private operators. if i'm only going for a few days, or travelling on business, i park in the garage and pay $20. i used to fly out of Newark as my primary airport, and they would charge $35 or $40 days for the equivalent

Old 06-10-2012, 07:21 PM

13,248 posts, read 33,367,912 times
We live just about equi-distant to both Newark and Philadelphia and do off site parking for both. I agree that it would be 5 minutes easier to park on-site at Philadelphia, but it seems like the off site buses just circle the airport so it's never more then a few minutes wait to be picked up. To each his own....

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia