Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 02:43 AM

16 posts, read 29,479 times

Advertisements

Is this another phillyblog remake? I see allot of ads for real estate so I guess that doesn't allow anyone to say too much critical of Philly correct? Whats the sense of a forum especially on the net if you don't allow a decent exchange of information that is objective or diverse? I can get all the biased news and information I want by watching tv news. If I threatened someone or posted pro terrorism statements but to suggest Philly might not be all that and other things and get booted makes the reason for a forum in my estimation moot. Its also very interesting (someone said this also) that people who defend Philly so often don't even live here anymore. (I can see the real estate guys getting on their phone and complaining right now)

Last edited by wonderwhen; 11-12-2009 at 03:03 AM..

Old 11-12-2009, 05:15 AM

13,250 posts, read 33,391,611 times
Please report any Realtor ads that you see on the forum, they are against the terms of service for this site http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html as is talking on the open forum about mod action. Both Tone and I, your Philly moderators, volunteer to moderate more then one board and have jobs in our real lives. Just click on the little triangle at the top right of each post and that will send a note to our e-mails and we will happily delete and infract any Realtor ads.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia