Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 03:08 PM

79 posts, read 133,690 times

Advertisements

Hi,

It just occured to me that everything is changing in life, from the time we r born. All material things around us, relations and life too.

Then y r we unable to spread love. If there is no meaning to all these hoarding of superficial stuff. The only meaning is giving LOVE to all around us.

Love all whom you meet.

Thanks
Vparent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2011, 03:52 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,266 times
I agree wholeheartedly...only I believe religion causes much more division to society than unity.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:19 PM

3,490 posts, read 6,511,066 times
My personal philosophy is "Accept until..." That is to say, accept the other's beliefs, viewpoints, philosophy and well-being until/unless their behavior demonstrates that the other is not accepting of, or considerate of, my personal beliefs, viewpoint, philosophy and well-being...

At that point, as the old saying goes, church is out...

-- Nighteyes

Old 03-02-2011, 06:27 PM

5,536 posts, read 7,111,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vparent View Post
Love all whom you meet.
Thanks
Vparent
You would have been a lot of fun in Haight-Ashbury around 1967.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:32 PM

Smile religion???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt04 View Post
I believe religion causes much more division to society than unity.
You dont have to beleive in religion to love people.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:39 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,249,925 times
if you havnt found love then you cant give love and unfortunatly alot of people still havnt found love within themselves to give,how can you show love to another if you havnt loved yourself.??

Old 03-02-2011, 06:48 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,771 times
I believe you mean that we can have to feel strong in each one of ourselves to confront the friends for trusting morality of incidence. But maybe we can make the demands of the incidence to the required form of meeting one another on our own terms: INDIFFERENT TO ALL THE OTHERS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE DIFFERENTLY TO JUDGING OUR COMMUNITY.
I'm not shouting; but I don't feel nice at my applied art for the wanted representation in the community.

Old 03-02-2011, 08:52 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
I believe you mean that we can have to feel strong in each one of ourselves to confront the friends for trusting morality of incidence. But maybe we can make the demands of the incidence to the required form of meeting one another on our own terms: INDIFFERENT TO ALL THE OTHERS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE DIFFERENTLY TO JUDGING OUR COMMUNITY.
I'm not shouting; but I don't feel nice at my applied art for the wanted representation in the community.

We judge our community in US and in THEM. That comes after applying the values of the golden rule in a dualism. It's seems so depressing that WE find our own terms for social gathering only after the culturally organized event came to fruition.

I have trouble with the fourth pillar of Islam still. Couldn't God organize the political assemblying OR the recreation for human rights fulfillment on the basis of some sort of requirement of extracurricular Choice. Do universities in Egypt not have course freedom? Is there some normal concept of militia training mandatory for learning the will from Calling as it were?

Last edited by tgnostic; 03-02-2011 at 09:01 PM..

Old 03-03-2011, 04:16 AM

Default knowing/loving self

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
if you havnt found love then you cant give love and unfortunatly alot of people still havnt found love within themselves to give,how can you show love to another if you havnt loved yourself.??
Hmmm...you are right. I know what you are saying.
I would share my experince, Meditation, yoga and being in silence (just alone and listening to what my thoughts say in utter silence) helps me to find and know self.

being connected with self only makes you connected with others.

-Vparent

Old 03-03-2011, 04:20 AM

Default love on spiritual level is more fun then on physical level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalust View Post
You would have been a lot of fun in Haight-Ashbury around 1967.
Well I think you got me wrong...I meant Love on spiritual level and not on physical level

Love
-Vparent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy