Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 10:56 PM

2,007 posts, read 2,904,216 times

Advertisements

The op is an idiot. Lets not give him any more food
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2013, 11:05 PM

17,573 posts, read 46,137,120 times
Personally I'm all for racists self identifying. I'm not sure why anyone would object to that.

Old 06-17-2013, 01:51 AM

9 posts, read 6,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
What you're asking isn't a question of morality. I think your perception on races might have to do with the topic of morality far more. But sharing your perception isn't a matter of morality.
Which thing is worse? To be racist or to broadcast dirty movies on TV? Straight question. And I want straight answer.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:03 AM

1,755 posts, read 2,996,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR78 View Post
Negroids are better that any other race in agression and fast running. They are worst in morality, intellect, civilization skills.
Whites are best at powerlifting, morality and civilization skills. Also the feel of duty and all that high stuff.
Asians are better in IQ than whites about 3%. So if average white IQ is 100%, then average asian IQ is about 103%. In other parameters asians take about a middle among whites and blacks.
How do I even respond to this?

I think you just confirmed what alot of people have been saying to you on this thread alone. But I guess you opted for honesty.

And to answer your question, racism is pretty darn bad in my book. Well...ignorant, careless, and gross. It's like it's a part of the most lost and confused part of our world, and lower than the animals in thinking since most animals don't really segregate themselves by color. It's like one of the worst use of the human brain and ability to discern and terribly childish when adults do it. Shameful, even, when I think that in this day and age, and despite evidence to its validity, these same people are capable of producing offspring that they can further place into the world to teach them their ways.

I think carrying racism in my heart is far far worse...I can always turn off the television.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:19 AM

Quote:
I can always turn off the television.
You can always go away from racist.

You said you see dirty film broadcasters as morally better people than racists? I don't have a word for that. To me it's a tragedy.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR78 View Post
You can always go away from racist.

You said you see dirty film broadcasters as morally better people than racists? I don't have a word for that. To me it's a tragedy.
Yes, I can walk away from you and other racists as easily as i can change the channel. Which is why i said carrying it in your heart is far worse. You can't get away from your heart. It stays with you.

You made it clear how you feel. It's sad and my hope is that you wake up but I have never really had to deal with someone so...far gone and a woman has to know her limitations so I'm just going to have to bid you adieu.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:33 AM

Woman? I'm a man.

Quote:
You made it clear how you feel. It's sad
Yes, this is how I feel, and I'm happy because I can see how really different races are. SO different! What is sad is that you guys don't see nothing and yet think that it's the most smart and scientific thing.

Last edited by TRR78; 06-17-2013 at 02:47 AM..

Old 06-17-2013, 02:51 AM

9,470 posts, read 10,800,718 times
This thread did not start out as a very sophisticated discussion of race, but it does reveal a truth about our "politically correct" society. Open conversations about race are not really acceptable or tolerated. It is a fact that different races possess different social traits, different strengths and different weaknesses. It is also a fact that studies have been done on the subject of IQ differences among the races. These studies have been discounted as racist themselves, and use of them to make a point will get you labeled a racist. I am not saying they are correct or that they are not, but pointing out that they exist. If one goes out on a limb and talks about race, or says something that others consider offensive or racist you will likely pay a huge price. On this site you may be banned, at work you will lose your job, and in social situations you will be shunned. Now I hope no one takes this post as a defense of a racist person because it is not. A true racist is a hatefull person, one who despises others based on race or even becomes violent. That in my opinion is a racist. Now if someone has an opinion about a racial issue that you find offensive that does not necessarily mean they are racist. They just see things different from you, or even from the majority of people. Too many people today are too easily offended. I have heard many offensive things said about my race and my religion, but I do not have the right to stop them from saying it. I may not like it, but in a free society I need to deal with it. I value my freedom far more than I could ever value a garauntee of not ever being offended by others words. Political correctness is a huge check against our freedom of speech. People are so afraid of loosing a job, loosing friends that no one dares speak anything that others may be offended by. Can anyone say Orwell 1984???? Big brother anyone?

Old 06-17-2013, 02:58 AM

Quote:
This thread did not start out as a very sophisticated discussion of race, but it does reveal a truth about our "politically correct" society. Open conversations about race are not really acceptable or tolerated.
Thank you! (sigh)

Quote:
A true racist is a hatefull person
Actually, a true racist doesn't even exist since racism tries to create white guilt and that's it. All races differ, that's a fact, no matter how you call people who claim it. So everyone better forget this word, "racist". Saying it just reveals ignorance of a person who says this word.

Old 06-17-2013, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
This thread did not start out as a very sophisticated discussion of race, but it does reveal a truth about our "politically correct" society. Open conversations about race are not really acceptable or tolerated. It is a fact that different races possess different social traits, different strengths and different weaknesses. It is also a fact that studies have been done on the subject of IQ differences among the races. These studies have been discounted as racist themselves, and use of them to make a point will get you labeled a racist. I am not saying they are correct or that they are not, but pointing out that they exist. If one goes out on a limb and talks about race, or says something that others consider offensive or racist you will likely pay a huge price. On this site you may be banned, at work you will lose your job, and in social situations you will be shunned. Now I hope no one takes this post as a defense of a racist person because it is not. A true racist is a hatefull person, one who despises others based on race or even becomes violent. That in my opinion is a racist. Now if someone has an opinion about a racial issue that you find offensive that does not necessarily mean they are racist. They just see things different from you, or even from the majority of people. Too many people today are too easily offended. I have heard many offensive things said about my race and my religion, but I do not have the right to stop them from saying it. I may not like it, but in a free society I need to deal with it. I value my freedom far more than I could ever value a garauntee of not ever being offended by others words. Political correctness is a huge check against our freedom of speech. People are so afraid of loosing a job, loosing friends that no one dares speak anything that others may be offended by. Can anyone say Orwell 1984???? Big brother anyone?
I'm going to have to disagree with a bit of what you said. A racist is someone who thinks one race is superior to another. A person who acts violently is acting out in a different way from a "conversational racist" but as a result of their racist views. If you're coming from the belief that one person is better adapted to perform an activity because they are of a different race, and not taking into consideration the individual's qualifications, then you are discriminating based on race. And if one is acting on it as a result, then it creates a problem, especially given our laws. It makes it quite easier for someone to assess that discrimination if one makes it publicly known as well that they are a racist. I think many people here have stated that it isn't a question of morality to acknowledge that one is racist. But some of us are of the opinion that it is quite idiotic. And many people act on their beliefs. So it isn't just about "Freedom of speech". It's far more than that. If it was simply limited to "speech" then it probably wouldn't be that much of a problem. for example, on a forum, people can just walk away from someone who's a racist. And in the work place? Really? That's an idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy