Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 07:42 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,398,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790 View Post
Am I the only person who's having a hard time following this person?

Or is it because I'm new to the philosophy forum? I don't know the lingo...?

I'm reminded of the Steve Martin bit from "Wild and Crazy Guy," where he talks about people who studied philosophy in college, and then become permanently "confused"...

_

Do not squeak in that way dude, this is a place for real men
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2016, 08:04 AM

Ezekiel 10: reading his technical scientific description, Blumrich Josef F. a NASA engineer built a spaceship model, also he obtained a patent for the swivel wheels

Old 02-12-2016, 08:27 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
You're not answering, I'll repeat the question why there is blood group rh negative?
Have you ever heard something about Sumerians's boards.
Do not involve religion, Christianity has been reinvented by the Emperor Constantine and manipulated over time,it has nothing to do.
I do not think yours is a difficulty on language level
You never once asked this question but I am so glad that you did.

You are speaking directly with a Medical Scientist who has worked in the area of blood transfusions.

Our blood group is determined by our parents ABO alleles. ABO alleles are co-dominant.

Educate Yourself!

Rh negative works just the same as inheriting blue eyes vs. brown.

In fact, Rh negative blood is an ordinary trait that some people have and some people don't. In this way, it isn't any stranger than different eye or hair colors.

Old 02-12-2016, 09:30 AM

Mod cut.

The Rh factor or rhesus factor, refers to the presence of an antigen, in this case is a protein on the surface of red blood cells
On the three antigenic determinants c d e which may be present the d has clinical importance,it is located on the surface of red blood cells and present on 85 percent of the human population. It is an inherited trait and transmitted by the basis of genetically precise laws. If a person owns this factor his group is rh positive but if his red blood cells do not have it the blood type is defined negatively... by Wikipedia.
Well even the monkeys are rh positive so if we take as true the theory of Darwin who comes from monkeys is rh positive while those with negative rh comes from a... non-terrestrial race.

My compliments for the great news, so you are a scentist.. may l ask you .. blondie or brunette? rh positive or negative?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-12-2016 at 02:42 PM.. Reason: Off-topic comment.

Old 02-12-2016, 06:50 PM

Miti,

You don't need to cut and paste from Wiki what I already know. I am an expert about blood and how we acquire our blood type. You don't seem to understand that DNA is what codes proteins thus is how we acquire our blood type.

If you're a A, you have the A antigen, If you're a B, then you have the B antigen. If you're an AB, then you have both the A and B antigen. Now if you are Rh positive in any of these blood groups then in addition to your ABO antigen(s) you also have the D antigen (Rh). If your an O then you don't have ABO antigens unless you are O positive...then you would have the D antigen. (Rh)

Our blood type is completely inherited from our parents via co-dominant alleles. If you want to read all about it I suggest you order the book Modern Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices by Denise M. Harmening.

Trust me it's much more complex then these simple basics is just typed up for you...no wiki required.

Darwin never ever nor has any evolutionary biologist EVER said that we come from monkeys.

You clearly lack scientific literacy and I suggest you do something about it vs. posting nonsense misinformation.

You don't know what you are talking about with respect to a person being Rh negative. Simple co-dominant alleles inherited from your parents determines your blood type. We have had this figured out for a long time...your just late to the knowledge.

*Educate Yourself!!!!!*

Last edited by Matadora; 02-12-2016 at 07:38 PM..

Old 02-13-2016, 12:55 AM

Dear scientist

The question is very simple, where has had negative rh origin, consider that... from a negative rh mother can not born a positive rh son.

Old 02-13-2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Dear scientist

The question is very simple, where has had negative rh origin, consider that... from a negative rh mother can not born a positive rh son.
DNA mutations are how traits are gained or lost. Keep in mind DNA codes for proteins.

**Yes an Rh negative mother can indeed give birth to an Rh positive child...in fact it happens all the time. Did you forget about co-dominant alleles? This is the reason why we give Rh negative mothers RhoGAM.**

I have provided more than enough links and information...it's up to you to do the work and educate yourself.

*Educate Yourself!!!!!*

Attached Thumbnails
Teorema: The second death and the non-sense evolution concept-rhd.gif  

Last edited by Matadora; 02-13-2016 at 01:16 AM..

Old 02-13-2016, 01:19 AM

The question is.... where has had negative rh origin? l alluded to a pregnancy and natural childbirth

Old 02-13-2016, 01:24 AM

Quote:
The question is.... where has had negative rh origin? l alluded to a pregnancy and natural childbirth
The same origin of any trait acquired by any living species or plant.

Do you see the big yellow photo in my last post? Read the last paragraph and then Google what you don't understand.

The Evolution of DNA and our inheritance of those mutations.

The causes of mutations

You can ask again but the answer will be the same.

If you have no genetics education or understanding then you will never understand. I am not interested in educating you about things you can study in college or on your own.

Old 02-13-2016, 01:31 AM

In accordance with various prophecies and shamanic visions mankind has entered the stage of the second death, that is the destruction breath of life which get form when the material part dies

any scient-info here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy