Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2016, 01:36 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,397,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
The same origin of any trait acquired by any living species or plant.

Ahhhhhhhh ..... dear scientist .. l say nou nou nou ... ahhh hahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2016, 06:46 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
a protien that thinks itself the organism ... here, eat this apple.

Old 02-15-2016, 07:09 AM

Spit this frog...

From a sociological point of view we are constantly forced to face situations, we would like there were not, in practice we live an imposed reality, then they ask to us to give an interpretation of it, of course none of us can do it

Old 02-15-2016, 08:32 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
Spit this frog...

From a sociological point of view we are constantly forced to face situations, we would like there were not, in practice we live an imposed reality, then they ask to us to give an interpretation of it, of course none of us can do it
none know the complete picture does not make everyone's take valid.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
none know the complete picture does not make everyone's take valid.

Some individuals, their astral part, have the ability to sense the existence of other shapes and dimensions

Old 02-29-2016, 03:59 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,678,870 times
Strange strange ramblings here. I have read the whole thread, up to this point. Is it entertainment? Bull pucky nonsense?
I had the erroneous thought that, due to the thread topic, I might....MIGHT learn something new.
I did learn something new...with matadoras post on blood groups and DNA. Thank you matadora.
But this concept .. 'Teorema'..will still need to be googled.
It is always interesting the vast differences in interpretation of all worldly subjects. Religious, philosophical and otherwise.
I am always open to expanding my own personal horizons.
This thread? I will merely have to subscribe and see what rabbit hole it wanders off to.

Carry on

Old 02-29-2016, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxiegal View Post
Strange strange ramblings here. I have read the whole thread, up to this point. Is it entertainment? Bull pucky nonsense?
I had the erroneous thought that, due to the thread topic, I might....MIGHT learn something new.
I did learn something new...with matadoras post on blood groups and DNA. Thank you matadora.
But this concept .. 'Teorema'..will still need to be googled.
It is always interesting the vast differences in interpretation of all worldly subjects. Religious, philosophical and otherwise.
I am always open to expanding my own personal horizons.
This thread? I will merely have to subscribe and see what rabbit hole it wanders off to.

Carry on

Maybe the teorema is just a male prerogative

Old 02-29-2016, 04:42 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,678,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
Maybe the teorema is just a male prerogative
Sorry. My wiki does not agree that it is gender based 'theorem'. That is even with the translation from Italian to English.

"...proposition based on assumptions..."

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teorema

Old 02-29-2016, 04:53 AM

You got the Hispanic side
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy