U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-05-2010, 01:08 PM

1 posts, read 8,373 times

Advertisements

Trying to find somewhere that will rent to an x-felon in Mesa, Tempe area, any sudjestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2010, 02:55 PM

3,329 posts, read 2,934,465 times
Look for the really cheap places. Check Craigslist too. Lot's of "criminal background - no problem" kinda ads on there. Most of those I saw were in Phoenix though.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:08 PM

1 posts, read 7,251 times
I had a felony over 10 years ago and need a 1 bedroom apt asap
I have had the same job for over 3 year and have no other charges since the one at 20 years old. I'm now 34 and I am doing great I just need a apartment asap.
sincerely
Jeremy

Last edited by tianderson; 08-07-2011 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: added more info

Old 04-01-2014, 06:46 AM

1 posts, read 2,501 times
Jeremy im right their with you buddy i have had sevral felonies over the years and i am paying for it now as im getting ready to get married in two week and i keep hitting a brick wall everywhear i go and no one will give me a chance to prove myself i made really bad choices in my life and now regret them ........when i was younger all i cared about was having fun and did not look to far into the future and now im 40 i wish i was 18 again and that i could re do it all

Old 04-01-2014, 08:49 AM

755 posts, read 816,375 times
In Arizona we have apartment locators that are paid by the apartment complexes to match up tenants with available apartments and all fees are paid by the apartment management companies, They have lists of all the credit scores, pet requirements that apartments will accept and can save you a bundle in application fees.
They have lists of apartments that accept felons.
I used to work as an apartment locator, it is a legit business that requires a realtor license.

https://www.google.com/#q=apartment+locators+phoenix+az

If you want a private condo use Craigslist and if you get lucky be prepared to jump on anything that is good because it will not last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area