Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2011, 01:36 PM

1 posts, read 1,101 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I am 25yo from Israel (but I have an American citizenship as my parents are American), I am staying in a Hotel in Chandler for the next two months (I will be working at Intel part of the time), I am alone and would like to meet someone I could spend time with traveling and knowing the area and seeing new places.

Does anyone have any idea where I could find someone that might be interested in traveling around and spending time together?

Traveling alone is not much fun
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2011, 04:17 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,311,226 times
I don't know about "traveling around," but you can meet people and get involved in some activities that would appeal to you through the MeetUp organization. Its website is the organizational component of people who want to get together with neighbors with common interests. In the Phoenix metro area (including Chandler) you'd be able to meet people with whom you could hike, bike, camp, sightsee, play sports or games, dance, attend concerts, argue politics, practice languages, or attend restaurants, clubs, and drinking establishments with others instead of alone. Most MeetUps are free except for the same costs you would incur doing these things by yourself. Just sign up, follow the directions, and show up on time. Check it out -- and have a great time in Chandler!

Meetups near Phoenix, Arizona - Meetup

Last edited by Jukesgrrl; 05-15-2011 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: added link
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: