Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 06:10 PM

6,069 posts, read 14,779,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeeJay View Post
Hi Ladmo! If I could do it again I would have spent huge money, on a smaller home in a better area of CA,, I moved here inticed by the huge house,, but I miss my family/friends much more than I thought. Its been 9 months and I haven't really established a new social environment... But only because of my home sickness would I go back. I have this beautiful house but no-one that I love in it. You know we all made these big plans to visit,, but its not enough. LIVE BY THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE,, and if you cant,,, AZ is just fine for me.
I agree with you. We actually looked in the Phoenix area in 1991, and finally decided that we could not leave our kids behind. They were all grown and married, but they were in California. We had no one here.

Later, one daughter and her family moved here. We had to come here to visit them, so we decided one day that since we had to go here to visit, it would be just as easy to live here and come to California to visit the other kids. That worked out fine for us and we're happy we made the move.

Bill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2007, 04:00 PM

2 posts, read 5,741 times
it never fuking rains it sux

Old 11-05-2007, 04:05 PM

98 posts, read 297,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilliams09 View Post
it never fuking rains it sux
hahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!
but when it does....

Old 11-05-2007, 04:08 PM

203 posts, read 810,523 times
i have been here since june. me and the family. we love it!!weather is just what i expected, its a desert. i hate rain and snow,so no problem for me. i work mostly outside.
as for schools. do you research. some bad some good.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:18 PM

98 posts, read 297,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranman469 View Post
i have been here since june. me and the family. we love it!!weather is just what i expected, its a desert. i hate rain and snow,so no problem for me. i work mostly outside.
as for schools. do you research. some bad some good.
here, here!!!!
i love it, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area