Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Thread summary:

Arizona: Phoenix, new construction, buy a house, neighborhood, affordable.

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 12:59 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaT2 View Post
The Yahoo site is good, but wish it had more info. Doesn't tell you the street number, square feet, or any details. How would you find that out?
Well, I don't think any of the sites give the exact address, unless you pay for a subscription. Foreclosures Real Estate Foreclosure Listings and Homes at RealtyTrac offers that, but I haven't checked what it costs. When you click on the free trial, they don't say anything. Gotta dig deeper in "terms of use" for the small print.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2007, 02:47 PM

1,181 posts, read 3,807,144 times
Ah, I see that now. One must always read the fine print. They always want you to register or join to see more info. Hate that. I was curious because it showed a house on a street I rented on in Tucson, but not the address, so couldn't tell which one. Still, site does show there are many more in foreclosure than I would have thought. Ugh. Not good news for someone thinking of putting their house on the market.

Old 08-14-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Ah, I see that now. One must always read the fine print. They always want you to register or join to see more info. Hate that. I was curious because it showed a house on a street I rented on in Tucson, but not the address, so couldn't tell which one. Still, site does show there are many more in foreclosure than I would have thought. Ugh. Not good news for someone thinking of putting their house on the market.
Unless there are more houses for sale on the street (which is often the case...) or it's a very long major street, you can cross-reference with the MLS - Tucson MLS. They are listed there, too.

Old 08-14-2007, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Wow, this site is something else... Foreclosures Real Estate Foreclosure Listings and Homes at RealtyTrac Since I couldn't find any pricing even under "terms of use," went to "contact us," FAQ and finally it was there, buried as a regular FAQ on about 19 pages of such... Incredible!

What's the cost to subscribe?

Answer
The monthly subscription is $49.95 per month. Our free trial subscription allows you to try the service free for seven days before committing to the monthly subscription.

Register for a 7-day free trial subscription to get full access to RealtyTrac's property data and services.

We also offer a 3-month membership for $99.95 which includes 900 downloads, a 6-month membership for $199.95 which includes 1200 downloaded records and an annual membership for $399.95 which includes 2400 downloaded records. Call customer support at 877-888-8722 if you are interested in any of these long-term subscriptions.

About RealtyTrac
Ranked as the third largest real estate site by MediaMetrix, RealtyTrac provides all the resources that home seekers, investors and real estate agents need to locate, evaluate and buy properties below market value. Subscribers have access to more than 1 million properties nationwide, including the largest and most comprehensive national database of pre-foreclosure, foreclosure, For Sale By Owner, resale and new construction properties. RealtyTrac also provides tools and resources to help in the process of buying a property, including property reports, postcards to contact owners and extensive professional resources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area