U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-14-2018, 02:06 PM
Status: "waiting for spring" (set 11 days ago)
 
Location: northwest valley, az
2,453 posts, read 1,323,734 times
Reputation: 3186

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wilson View Post
Scottsdale has a lot of very wealthy areas, many being the wealthiest in the county. South Tempe has one of the wealthiest most expensive zip codes in the county. Much of it is a college town. But, don't be fooled, it has areas in South Tempe that are million dollar mansions.
No mention of anything near Scottsdale in the top 10 wealthiest counties in the USA..

https://www.trendrr.net/3197/top-10-...ighest-income/

Last edited by wase4711; 02-14-2018 at 02:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-14-2018, 02:29 PM
 
Location: Undisclosed
9,172 posts, read 5,671,967 times
Reputation: 33886
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
No mention of anything near Scottsdale in the top 15 wealthiest counties in the USA..

The 15 Richest Counties In America - BI
Scottsdale is in Maricopa County, which includes many other municipalities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 02:37 PM
Status: "waiting for spring" (set 11 days ago)
 
Location: northwest valley, az
2,453 posts, read 1,323,734 times
Reputation: 3186
ok, I'll give you that..

here's the top 10 cities in wealth, still no Scottsdale..

10 Richest Cities in the US - The Wealthiest Towns to Live in America
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 03:20 PM
 
6,785 posts, read 12,619,329 times
Reputation: 7317
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
ok, I'll give you that..

here's the top 10 cities in wealth, still no Scottsdale..

10 Richest Cities in the US - The Wealthiest Towns to Live in America
Well for one, Scottsdale is not a town nor does it have a population of less than 25k. You may want to actually read what you post.

Odd and funny that you thought that Scottsdale was a county.

Not really sure what agenda is being pushed here but it's going down in flames. Good laughs though.

Since you seem to be fixated on this, here you go: https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/fina...redit-highest/ #62 in the nation. Not that these lists mean anything though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 08:13 PM
 
Location: Tempe, AZ
4,808 posts, read 3,965,918 times
Reputation: 3920
Why can't we just let old threads die in peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-15-2018, 02:25 AM
 
110 posts, read 69,719 times
Reputation: 148
So apparently I need to clarify further what I meant by previous post on this thread.
Here is a list of the wealthiest zip codes in the valley (that is why I said county previously) according to the Phoenix Business Journal:
1. 85253 - Paradise Valley
2. 85262 - Scottsdale
3. 85255 - Scottsdale
4. 85266 - Scottsdale
5. 85259 - Scottsdale
6. 85284 - Tempe
7. 85227 - Carefree
8. 85263 - Rio Verde
9. 85045 - Phoenix
10. 85331 - Cave Creek
11. 85258 - Scottsdale
12. 85268 - Fountain Hills
13. 85028 - Phoenix
14. 85395 - Goodyear
15. 85248 - Chandler
16. 85383 - Peoria
17. 85254 - Scottsdale
18. 85260 - Scottsdale
19. 85249 - Chandler
20. 85086 - Phoenix
21. 85048 - Phoenix
22. 85298 - Gilbert
23. 85083 - Phoenix
24. 85310 - Glendale
25. 85087 - New River
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2018, 08:50 PM
 
Location: East Central Phoenix
5,949 posts, read 9,064,684 times
Reputation: 6674
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Well for one, Scottsdale is not a town nor does it have a population of less than 25k. You may want to actually read what you post.

Odd and funny that you thought that Scottsdale was a county.

Not really sure what agenda is being pushed here but it's going down in flames. Good laughs though.

Since you seem to be fixated on this, here you go: https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/fina...redit-highest/ #62 in the nation. Not that these lists mean anything though.
Funny how the ones who claim to know it all about different areas of the Phoenix area are either non residents, or recent transplants who have likely never been to those areas they think they know so much about. The last poster on this thread before me provided what is probably the most accurate way of determining the wealthy areas, and that is by zip code. Scottsdale & Paradise Valley have the top 5 wealthiest zip codes in the entire metro area, which should be a clue to anybody who prefers to post fiction over facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2018, 09:11 PM
 
6,785 posts, read 12,619,329 times
Reputation: 7317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
Funny how the ones who claim to know it all about different areas of the Phoenix area are either non residents, or recent transplants who have likely never been to those areas they think they know so much about. The last poster on this thread before me provided what is probably the most accurate way of determining the wealthy areas, and that is by zip code. Scottsdale & Paradise Valley have the top 5 wealthiest zip codes in the entire metro area, which should be a clue to anybody who prefers to post fiction over facts.
Exactly. I’d bet money that he’s never even been to Scottsdale County nor the Town of Scottsdale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top