U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 06:51 PM

20 posts, read 71,150 times

Advertisements

Anyone hear of it? Good or Bad idea?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2006, 07:04 PM

2,295 posts, read 1,437,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereohwhere View Post
Anyone hear of it? Good or Bad idea?

I don't like Buckeye, but it is booming though, lots of new subdivisions, I just don't like the surrounding areas. I can PM you a crime link and you can check crime by zipcode. It will give you a better idea of the area.

Old 09-12-2006, 10:46 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,664,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1m1700 View Post
I don't like Buckeye, but it is booming though, lots of new subdivisions, I just don't like the surrounding areas. I can PM you a crime link and you can check crime by zipcode. It will give you a better idea of the area.
Would you mind sending me that link too? Thanks.

Old 09-12-2006, 11:32 PM

2,295 posts, read 1,437,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Would you mind sending me that link too? Thanks.

Sure will.................it's on the way

Old 09-27-2006, 10:35 AM

78 posts, read 358,727 times
If I didn't have to commute everyday to the NE Valley, I'd like to live out there in the Tartesso area. At the moment, it's lacking local businesses, but being in the construction industry, I know for a fact there will be a lot more growth in the area shortly. There are several other master-planned communities on the books, and only the market will dictate their start date.

Old 10-19-2006, 02:13 PM

3 posts, read 12,543 times
I have just recently visited tartesso and I thaught it was so great I decided to buy a home there. I now live in litchfield Pk. but I don't have enough garage space (2 car) and I don't have many friendly neighbors. The homes at tartesso are b e a utiful, and many have a 3 car garage with options of a 2ft. or 4ft. extention. The homes are huge and the prices are small in comparison to the rest of the metro Phoenix or east vally areas. Some builders are even giving a free pool as an incentive, but all the builders are giving good incentive packages, and alot of options that are upgrades in homes built in other areas are standard in thease homes. Parks, schools, buisness, malls, all those sort of places are comming in the near future. i would say in the next 2 to 5 years buckeye as we know it to day will be unrecognizable. The community investors and planners project that in the next 30 to 40 years there will be over a millian new people in the buckeye area. Its only 25 to 30 more minutes from where I live now, so i'll only have to get up 30 minutes earlyer. But i think it will be worth it. So with all the build up in the area I'm hoping to have friendlyer neighbors and more fun working on my hotrod in my new large 3 car garage. But most of all I think it will be a good investment not only money wise, but for the whole family. The home I'm looking to buy is alot more open and spacis, and even the secondary bedrooms are alot larger that what my children have now. (teenagers need alot of space). My wife is so excited she can hardly contain her self, and takes frequent drives to Tartesso to look at the homes even though our home is not yet being built.
The whole family is excited and engaged in getting are present home ready to sell. I look forward to the may /June 2007 time frame when our home will be finished and move in ready. I look forward to the excitement of the new area and meeting and making friends with my new neighbors.

Old 12-11-2006, 11:50 PM

7 posts, read 35,112 times
We just moved to Tartesso and I love it!! It is gorgeous. It is close enough to I-10 that the drive isn't bad. We bought here because of the size of home versus the price. You can get ALOT of home for the price. All of the land along Sun Valley PKWY has been bought and is being developed. There are several places where construction is already starting. I love the community park, the neighborhood and our neighbors. I think this was the best decision we have ever made. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:17 PM

8 posts, read 28,290 times
Default We live in Tartesso

We bought a home out here in Tartesso and love it. It is beautiful and the park is SOOOO COOOL!! My kids love it. I can't wait for the new school to open up in August.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:27 PM

23 posts, read 75,217 times
My family moved to AZ around Jan of this yr bcos of my company's relocation to PHX. Prior to the purchase at Tartesso, we looked at Goodyear, Avondale, Laveen, EMR, and some other communities along the I-10. I decided to settle in Tartesso because of the value and its future development plans on Sun Valley Pkwy. You gonna get a lot of home for your money. Hope this helps.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:20 AM

1 posts, read 7,075 times
My family is moving to AZ this year due to a job transfer and are considering the Tatesso area. I would like to know what the schools are like and am concerned about the air traffic from Luke Airforce Base. Does anyone have any information about the noise level. Do the planes fly over this deveopment ? If so how often?
Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area