Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 03:49 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,345,962 times

Advertisements

Anyone know of hospitals that are in the west side? I heard that a new hospital may go up near Surprise soon. Anyone know abut that? I am a long term Hospital employee in So. Cal. I plan on working for one of the hospital organizatiojs when I arive. Hoping for something near or in Surprise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2007, 04:22 PM

611 posts, read 2,308,080 times
Near Surprise, there is Del Webb Hospital. You could work there or for any of the many medical offices in that area. Lots to choose from there. Best wishes!

Old 11-06-2007, 04:25 PM

132 posts, read 593,102 times
Biggest hospital here in phoenix is BANNER HEALTH. there are hospitals everywhere and they are in need of nurses

Old 11-07-2007, 07:17 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,606,544 times
Hospital in Surprise (Del Webb), one in Sun City (Boswell), one on Thunderbird and 59thish (Can't remember name?) , one near Cardinal Stadium (Banner Estrella?).

Old 11-07-2007, 09:37 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,167,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
one on Thunderbird and 59thish (Can't remember name?)
Banner Thunderbird

Old 11-09-2007, 09:14 AM

Default Facilities or admin hospital jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcastle01 View Post
Hi,

We are looking for nurses in Scottsdale... full benefits and relocating package. I can be reached at mountains180@yahoo.com

I have been working in the Facilities department of a 240 bed hospital. We recently added another hospital into our system 2 years ago. We also have 10 clinics. I am interested in facilities management jobs, Purchasing, or a job at the hospital that would allow me to use the MBA that I am working on and will complete before I move to Arizona. I am willing to commute as well.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:00 AM

550 posts, read 3,266,295 times
There's also a beautiful private hospital off of Union Hills and 67th Ave. It's further away from Surprise than the others already mentioned, but is REALLY nice. (My husband did his surgical rotation there and REALLY like that hospital.) Also, they currently have a position on their Employment Search page for a Facilities Director.

Arrowhead (http://www.arrowheadhospital.com/hr/job_app.asp - broken link)

Quote:
Department: Facility Services
Schedule:
Full-time
Shift:
Days
Hours:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Job Details:
Five years facilities management experience in an acute care hospital. The Director provides efficient, cost-effective hospital support from Plant Operations, through the utilization and development of systems within Vanguard Corporate and facility guidelines. The director is responsible for hospital safety, life safety, and the corrective and preventive maintenance programs involving the hospital physical plant and buildings, general maintenance, medical equipment repair, power plant, biomedical electronics, grounds, construction, and security. The director serves as Safety Officer for the facility. The director maintains the hospital in a sanitary, attractive, safe, orderly condition, and in compliance with all regulatory standards.
Good luck!

Last edited by diggitydot; 11-09-2007 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Wonky formatting in the quote...

Old 11-10-2007, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggitydot View Post
There's also a beautiful private hospital off of Union Hills and 67th Ave. It's further away from Surprise than the others already mentioned, but is REALLY nice. (My husband did his surgical rotation there and REALLY like that hospital.) Also, they currently have a position on their Employment Search page for a Facilities Director.

Arrowhead (http://www.arrowheadhospital.com/hr/job_app.asp - broken link)

Good luck!
Thank you so much. Now this is the kind of job I am looking for. I have been earning my degree. taking part in American Hospital Association training, American Society of Hospital Engineering training so that I can become a Facilities Director. Luck is what happens when opportunity meets up with preperation. Thank you for the lead. I have no knowledge of what will happen on the hospital side, but I do know that I am completly trained and in a position to accept this job. Lets hope that the management feels the same way.

Old 11-10-2007, 08:14 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
I believe we are getting a new Banner Health around the 303 loop off of Lake Pleasant.....3 to 4 years out, maybe more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area