Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Phoenix is a very tolerant of all faiths and races?
Yes 3 23.08%
No 10 76.92%
maybe 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 10:56 AM

4,866 posts, read 11,224,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
I don't quite understand why the poll question is so much broader than the thread title (not the first time I've seen that).
I don't understand why it is a poll question to begin with. It is a topic that leads to discussion not a broad poll that serves no purpose whatsoever. I suspect, like others I just ignore the poll so it skews any validity the he may have been looking for in the first place.

Old 05-19-2014, 11:06 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Default Like it or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
I have noticed a large amount of women in Muslim attire recently in the East valley, is this area especially attractive to folks of Muslim faith because Arizonians are more tolerant that some other parts of the country?
Yes they Muslims even have a structure across the street from Holy Spirit Catholic Church. Including myself I do not trust Muslims to be good Americans. The Muslim Faith has demonstrated Hate towards all other religions. I cannot embrace culture of hate and destruction. It is not certainly from God and Jesus.
I do avoid them and reluctant to do business with them.

Until the regular Muslims can police their religion. Like discredit and put those who encourage hate and violence either deported or in prison. I saw a documentary this subject and it is not very positive.

Old 05-19-2014, 11:35 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,643,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Yes they Muslims even have a structure across the street from Holy Spirit Catholic Church. Including myself I do not trust Muslims to be good Americans. The Muslim Faith has demonstrated Hate towards all other religions. I cannot embrace culture of hate and destruction. It is not certainly from God and Jesus.
I do avoid them and reluctant to do business with them.

Until the regular Muslims can police their religion. Like discredit and put those who encourage hate and violence either deported or in prison. I saw a documentary this subject and it is not very positive.
You must not trust any other religion to be good Americans either. All religions have their sects of wackos. I cannot embrace a culture of hate and destruction either; the reason I don't associate with any religion. When will Christians begin policing their religion?

Old 05-19-2014, 01:39 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,417,255 times
This thread is going nowhere good, and going there fast. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area