Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2008, 09:41 PM

40 posts, read 226,780 times

Advertisements

I've found some houses on realtor.com in Vistancia, but the builder doesn't give much in the way of pictures of the community on their website. I'd like to see pictures of some of Arizona's nicest MPC's from the area's residents. I appreciate any pics you can post so we can get a feel for the area. We'll be visiting the area in the next month, so I'd like to narrow it down to a few areas so we're not too overwhelmed! Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2008, 10:10 PM

148 posts, read 848,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momto4boys View Post
I've found some houses on realtor.com in Vistancia, but the builder doesn't give much in the way of pictures of the community on their website. I'd like to see pictures of some of Arizona's nicest MPC's from the area's residents. I appreciate any pics you can post so we can get a feel for the area. We'll be visiting the area in the next month, so I'd like to narrow it down to a few areas so we're not too overwhelmed! Thanks so much!
Have you tried Vistancia.com? I can honestly say that if we were staying in the Phoenix area, Vistancia would be at the top of our list. It is a very nice community, very family friendly. It has 3 pools, a discovery paved trail and a rec center. We have good friends that live out there and they love it. However it is way out there so keep commute times in mind. I would not want to commute to say Central Phx. from there.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:28 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,743,008 times
If we are out and about today, we will try to take some pictures for you. The clubhouse and pool area looks like a high end resort. We often have social functions there so the new neighbors can meet people. We had a wine tasting event there last Nov that was very nice and this month we are having coffee. The new Safeway at the entrance to Vistancia is open and the new stores are falling in line as well. Best of luck in your hunt.

Old 01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
hts

762 posts, read 2,162,586 times
If you like Vistancia, you'd love Anthem!

We moved from Chapel Hill to Phx 4 years ago and looked everywhere (East Valley, West Valley, including Verrado, Scottsdale including DC Ranch, Greyhawk, Desert Ridge, etc.) before settling on Anthem.

There are two distinct parts to Anthem, the gated/golf course club side, and the non-gated Parkside. Both very nice, but quite different personalities. One of the benefits (to us at least) is that Anthem is just about built out now (there may be some lots/houses still available for new construction in Parkside, I'm not 100% sure), whereas Vistancia, Verrado, etc. will have 10 more years of ongoing construction. Something to think about.

Old 01-06-2008, 09:10 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,953,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
If we are out and about today, we will try to take some pictures for you. The clubhouse and pool area looks like a high end resort. We often have social functions there so the new neighbors can meet people. We had a wine tasting event there last Nov that was very nice and this month we are having coffee. The new Safeway at the entrance to Vistancia is open and the new stores are falling in line as well. Best of luck in your hunt.
I would love to buy up there but I had a hard time convincing my better half. He wants to be close to his mom in Mesa.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:05 PM

611 posts, read 2,307,376 times
Happy New Year and welcome soon to AZ momto4boys!

Here are links to Vistancia pictures and other info:
Vistancia Community Overview Info
Main Website Page: Arizona Real Estate - Vistancia - Peoria AZ - Master plan Community
Community Map: Vistancia - The difference is real
Future Commercial Plans: Vistancia - The difference is real
Home Pics: Vistancia - The difference is real
Builders & Home Prices: Vistancia - The difference is real
Discovery Trail Pictures: Vistancia - The difference is real
Directions and Model Home Hours: Vistancia - The difference is real

Vistancia Village
Master planned clubhouse resort community with wide variety of homes
We live in Vistancia Village. Our HOA fee is $225 per quarter. We think that is very reasonable considering we paid over $800 per year in our master planned community in Atlanta, and that one didn't have even half as many amenities as Vistancia does.
General Info: Vistancia - The difference is real
Community Pics: Vistancia - The difference is real
More Community Pics: Vistancia - The difference is real
Event Pics: Vistancia - The difference is real

Trilogy
Private 55+ clubhouse and golf course resort community with wide variety of homes. Home community is private; however, golf course and Verde Grill restaurant are open to the public
HOA fee: ?
Trilogy's Website: http://www.trilogyforyou.com/main.cf...&communityid=5
Pictures: Vistancia - The difference is real
Golf Course: Vistancia - The difference is real
Verde Grill Restaurant: Peoria, Arizona Restaurant - Verde Grill - Trilogy at Vistancia

Blackstone
Private country club and golf course resort community with custom homes
HOA fee: ?
Blackstone's Website: Blackstone Country Club
Pictures: Vistancia - The difference is real

Here is also a link to another thread that I think would be helpful to you too: http://www.city-data.com/forum/phoen...-valley-2.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area