Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2015, 03:09 PM

48 posts, read 81,778 times

Advertisements

Hello-

I am retired and my husband and I are considering a couple of retirement communities. We are most interested in Trilogy at Vistancia in Peoria and want to get some feedback as to whether this is a friendly community that gives a warm welcome to new residents. We have lived in our same home and community for over 40 years and it will be hard to make the transition. While we have visited the age-restricted communities when going through models and walked through the clubhouses, it was hard to get an actual feel. Any feedback would be VERY appreciated. When we were young we made friends through our children and their schools or our employers, but moving to a new area as retirees is a concern. Thank you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2015, 09:39 PM

391 posts, read 785,660 times
I have a place in Trilogy and have found it amazingly friendly. We did buy new so everyone in our neighborhood was in the same boat as far as meeting people. We were lucky as people in our cul de sac are essentially of the same mindset in terms of getting together for happy hours, suppers and activities. My kids are here now and can't get over how everyone waves and smiles at them.

Cant speak for everyone but we sure have been happy with our community. Number one seller in the valley for several years now.

Old 09-01-2015, 12:11 PM

2 posts, read 4,249 times
how long have you been in Trilogy? I am doing a stay later this month to see if it is a good 'fit' for me.

Old 09-01-2015, 02:39 PM

200 posts, read 410,833 times
My company does work for Shea trilogy, and I can attest from being out there quite a bit , that the residents are very friendly.
Obviously, I have a different perspective by not living there. Just thought you might want an outsiders point of view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area