Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2016, 11:47 AM

3 posts, read 3,765 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone,

I am interested in having a Steel Frame home builder, build me a home, on land in the San Tan Valley, Arizona. I am going to be purchasing soon, the land has the utilities and water on site. I have contacted the steel frame home builder regarding receiving just a estimate on how much it would cost to finish the home. According to their website, the company provides the following:

1.Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 3
Plot Size Your Lot minimum size 85'x65'
Living Area 3,350 sq ft
Terrace 324 sf ft
Property type: One Level Home
Parking 2 car garage
HeatingForced Air Unit - Natural Gas
Neighborhood Arizona
Built In NEW

2. While the steel mill is forming all the steel frames we on site pouring the concrete foundation and getting it ready for the steel frame, plumbing and sewer. The steel frame milling takes about a week to produce at the factory then we ship it all out to the property and assemble the steel frames with just nuts and bolts onto the concrete base.

3. The next step is your custom exterior finish, custom interior and all your appliances. This custom work is finished in as little as 2-3 weeks after delivery.

4. We hire all the contractors involved in finishing your home. All the contractors are fully licensed and bonded. We even get all the building permits for you so everything is completely Turn-Key for you. All you need to do is move in and you don’t need to wait 6 months or a year.

If a home contractor reads this please provide me just a estimate of finishing cost in the Phoenix, Arizona area, for a 3000 sq ft home any assistant would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 03:19 PM

186 posts, read 195,319 times
The answer to this will be totally dependent on your choice of finishes and fixtures.

Old 07-24-2016, 05:35 PM

200 posts, read 413,407 times
So many variables, and the 2 to 3 week finish time after delivery is suspect. I doubt you will get a price without a set of plans for a contractor to look at.

Old 07-24-2016, 06:00 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEinAz View Post
The answer to this will be totally dependent on your choice of finishes and fixtures.
Not to mention how many corners, how tall the ceilings, how many doors in total,windows,what kind of ceiling etc.
I also am highly suspect of the 3 week finish even after dry in which is not part of building the frame.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:11 PM

3 posts, read 3,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandduner View Post
So many variables, and the 2 to 3 week finish time after delivery is suspect. I doubt you will get a price without a set of plans for a contractor to look at.
Thanks, I think I am going to get some plans and present them to the steel frame builder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: