Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 09:00 AM

1,551 posts, read 3,636,918 times

Advertisements

I'll be happily awaiting warmer weather. I still take the jet skis out and take a few motorcycle rides in winter but I'm actually waiting for early spring. The bass spawn in late February or early march. Time to take the boat out and wet a line.
No complaints about winter here but I'm a summer kind of guy.
Attached Thumbnails
Much too cold for my taste,  but this is what you wanted.-watching-winter-tv.png  

Last edited by maverick974; 11-29-2016 at 09:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2016, 09:05 AM

9,479 posts, read 12,256,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane de Poitiers View Post
Do you put sweaters on the chihuahuas? Just asking, because we have a chihuahua/terrier mix who likes to go for walks at night, but she doesn't have much hair.
I do! It's a joke because I will put sweaters on them when I am cold LOL One of them doesn't have much hair and she gets chilled fast. The other one not so much. The funny thing is the one that is chilled fast (girl) hates the sweaters and the other one (boy) loves them and he will actually put his legs in and help me put them on him. Go figure.

Dog sweaters are not just a fashion statement, they actually do serve a purpose!

Old 11-30-2016, 10:56 AM

431 posts, read 97,917 times
Yes, I feels cold in my house. I didn't go outside for a while. I will try to take a nice hot bath. So now, we have a cold weather. I'm tired of hot weather. That's too much!!!

Old 11-30-2016, 12:50 PM

4,866 posts, read 11,193,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxxcblac View Post
I don't see you sitting on the patio at your favorite restaurant.....right ?
For someone that is always calling others out for negative posts, you sure are negative.

It wasn't a perfect fall but I'll take this over more summer any day.

Old 11-30-2016, 01:27 PM

2,254 posts, read 3,052,101 times
I love this weather. It reminds me of October weather back in the Midwest. I'll take a light jacket and wearing pants since I get to sleep better at night under the warm covers.

Old 11-30-2016, 03:00 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,939,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShampooBanana View Post
I love this weather. It reminds me of October weather back in the Midwest. I'll take a light jacket and wearing pants since I get to sleep better at night under the warm covers.
I just finally put the heater on last night, because it was nearing sub-70 degree temps in the condo. And I agree, its the best sleeping weather one could ask for! Sure beats sleeping on top of the sheets in the summer (even with the a/c on)!

Old 11-30-2016, 06:08 PM

34 posts, read 49,478 times
I think it is warmer this year. Am I wrong? We have not turned our heat on at all. It just seems warmer to me than it has in past years. I'm usually dreaming longingly about Miami by this point...

Old 11-30-2016, 06:18 PM

594 posts, read 696,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
For someone that is always calling others out for negative posts, you sure are negative.

It wasn't a perfect fall but I'll take this over more summer any day.
It's cold out here my goodness !
Just this morning I was outside and every time I breathe something white came out.
I think someone must have stuck a cigarette in my mouth while I was sleeping....

Old 11-30-2016, 06:38 PM

7,320 posts, read 12,276,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychNurse View Post
I think it is warmer this year. Am I wrong? We have not turned our heat on at all. It just seems warmer to me than it has in past years. I'm usually dreaming longingly about Miami by this point...
It was warmer than average for much of October and November until now where temperatures are now below average. Average winter temperatures for the Phoenix area are highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s.

Old 11-30-2016, 07:45 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,865,287 times
I love this weather. It's finally not hot for once. If only it would stay 60 degrees all year long!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area