Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 08:31 AM

6,957 posts, read 12,061,905 times

Advertisements

John McCain is always on TV, always in the spotlight. I turn it off, as soon as he comes on. Why he was re elected is very suspicious. Maybe voter fraud????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2017, 09:14 AM

2,940 posts, read 1,813,027 times
Not to mention McCain is quite a war hawk too by advocating for spending the many billions on the military especially when it's unnecessary but can't seem to spend 1 dime on any type of social program to help the people domestically but cry foul at Democrats when they do it.

Old 02-24-2017, 03:58 PM

2,379 posts, read 2,711,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
He's a spineless, useless, coward RINO. TERM LIMITS NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but I think term limits are absurd. If someone is brilliant, no need to dump him. And if someone in office is so bad - well, anyone can run against him.

Old 02-26-2017, 08:07 AM

164 posts, read 183,900 times
I got a call yesterday with "United States Government" appearing in the caller i d window. I use nomorobo to screen robo calls but it didn't bounce this one. I called the number back and got a recorded female voice telling me it was Senator Jeff Flake's office and they wanted to know if I had an opinion to express. I didn't choose an option to leave a message or get a call back from a staff member. I couldn't believe it. I saw on the channel 15 news that people all over the valley were getting these calls. Both of our senators are too scared to face their constituents in a town hall so they are making robo calls. Profiles in courage? I think not. If anyone is interested in hearing this message, the phone number is 1-202-224-4521. I hope we can make the Flake gone in the next election. Think of how sad it would be if he lost his excellent health care. Both senators have voted "Yes" on all of nominees of Agent Orange. McCain called the police on some elderly women who gathered outside his office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area