Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 11:34 PM

656 posts, read 806,894 times

Advertisements

Yes, it is white women exercising their right to date exclusively white men. They will never know what they're missing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2017, 01:04 AM

1,018 posts, read 1,434,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylayrsgreyhair View Post
I am a Hispanic American guy from Wisconsin and if I had to describe my experience, I would say I get I look like Fez from That 70s Show a lot (played by actor Wilmer Valderamma). In my time in Wisconsin I have had a great experience going out but I also feel like my appearance kinda helped me since brown guys aren't super common and the few here are white washed so women see us as whitewashed but exotic in a good way.

So I have been reading up about Tempe and asking some people about it who are Arizona transplants. From what a couple have told me, my options will be very limited because of the way I look. I have heard that if you aren't racially white or black, you won't be able to have a lot of success at the bars or in Tempe especially if you are going for the typical hot blonde girl types (which I haven't had much issues with dating here in Wisconsin).

One of my latino friends from there told me he was shocked to see Hispanic men dating white women in Wisconsin because in Tempe (where he went to school), it was mostly unheard of unless the woman was ugly or out of shape.

Any experiences with this?
Wow 100% that is a complete babosada! If you got game then you got game and you can get girls. And if you are a lame and can't get girls that's on you, It's not because of your race. Tempe is a very liberal city, and unless you are going after some kkk white girls then you should have no problem. Have some confidence man come on out to AZ and get some of those gavachas that you are so interested in LOL!

Old 06-16-2017, 11:23 PM

2,852 posts, read 4,480,794 times
The chances of meeting panhandlers on the street in Tempe are greater than meeting attractive available people in a bar or nightclub.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:17 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,391,153 times
Why does she have to be blonde though. Plenty of gorgeous redheads and brunettes.

Old 06-19-2017, 06:52 PM

369 posts, read 262,569 times
Default I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
The question here should be "WHY would someone want a Tempe blond?"

I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with my cell phone than be stuck with one of those bimbos. I'm sorry, but the blond ASU campuslut/party/valley girl image is the WORST on earth. How anyone finds that type of "woman" remotely attractive is so bizarre. I mean, if you like having to lower your IQ just to have a conversation with them, while having to listen to endless hours of rambling and nonsensical talk about gossip and the Kardashians, then I don't get why people seek those types of girls out.

OP: life is short. Enjoy it. Get with a woman who is intelligent and has some kind of drive in life other than to bar hop and contract every STD known to man. Find a woman who is more turned on by intelligence and humor than a tan and tribal tattoos.
I think you described those kinds of girls down to a T. I know some girls like that and they're not very fun to hang out with either. They're all into themselves and pop-culture crap. They're cheap trash sluts looking for cheap trash guys and that's what they usually end up with.

Just as I expect a man to be a gentlemen it's only fair for a gentleman to expect a woman to behave like a lady and they're not ladies at all. They curse and talk dirty just as much as the guys do.

Old 06-21-2017, 10:14 PM

2,852 posts, read 4,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegirlinaz View Post
I think you described those kinds of girls down to a T. I know some girls like that and they're not very fun to hang out with either. They're all into themselves and pop-culture crap. They're cheap trash sluts looking for cheap trash guys and that's what they usually end up with.

Just as I expect a man to be a gentlemen it's only fair for a gentleman to expect a woman to behave like a lady and they're not ladies at all. They curse and talk dirty just as much as the guys do.
Very well-written.

These are usually the people obsessed with their phones too, either burying themselves in their social media or taking selfies.

Last edited by Java Jolt; 06-21-2017 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: grammar correction

Old 06-24-2017, 04:52 PM

8,028 posts, read 12,181,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeftw View Post
Think the sentiment on this thread should give the answer you needed. No one has really came forth and talked about examples to the contrary (brown skinned guys dating these kinds of women) and to be honest, I doubt examples to the contrary even exist in Tempe.

There is something about the Pac 12 and west coast in general to where Asian and especially brown skinned guys (Mexicans) dating white women is seen as very taboo. I went to UCSB and noticed a similar trend to where your typical sorority chick type or blonde California girl dating a Hispanic or any non-black minority was unheard of and just seen as weird. Knew a couple of examples in Santa Barbara that broke the trend (they weren't from California) and everyone more or less made them feel very uncomfortable for it.

Black guys are seen as more "cool" by the younger white crowd in these areas while all other minorities are seen as "yuck", the kinds of women described in this thread pay very close attention to these sorts of trends and social beliefs.

I'd recommend sticking to Wisconsin where brown skin and a foreign appearance won't be a massive setback in dating a Heather Graham lookalike but other good states for this purpose would be Florida, Texas, and just a lot of the Midwestern states with a heavy German and Scandinavian influence.

I'll just end it here and say what everyone on here has been beating around the bush about, it is not going to happen in Arizona, strongly doubt couples fitting that mold even exist in Tempe.
Being that the Phoenix area is pretty diverse (especially Tempe), you couldn't be more wrong. I see couples of mixed races all the time ... and not just white women with black men either. While there is a tendency for people of certain ethnic backgrounds to stick to "their own kind" so to speak, interracial couples are very much the norm. I have noticed young attractive white women with Hispanic men quite often. Something tells me you haven't been here very much (if at all) to witness what the social scene is really like

Old 06-24-2017, 06:53 PM

9,189 posts, read 16,554,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeftw View Post
Lets be real here, you won't find a brown skinned Wilmer Valderamma lookalike dating woman who looks like this in Arizona:

Now if by "Hispanic" you mean a latino that is racially white then yes but not a brown skinned one.
This is the dumbest argument ever. You know every couple in Phoenix's racial makeup?

Old 07-16-2017, 12:45 AM

4,235 posts, read 14,007,446 times
I think a couple or three new posters are playing us with this entire thread.....

Old 07-16-2017, 02:50 AM

394 posts, read 340,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdr0710 View Post
I think a couple or three new posters are playing us with this entire thread.....
Not as bad as the same half dozen that permeate every thread with their agenda...

Regardless, you understand correctly - there are those few people that like to imply false reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area