Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 01:54 AM

190 posts, read 570,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvAZ View Post
I agree with you on the emo kids with nothing better to do. Sometimes I want to climb to a mountain top and shout out "take responsibility for your kids!!". I see kids out roaming my neighborhood well after dark. It drives me nuts and makes it hard for me to parent when I look like some over protective parent to my kid for not letting her roam around like that when so many others can. However, if teenagers getting into mischief is my worst crime problem I'm OK.
I third that. The emo kids really annoy me. I'm starting to see them in my neighborhood. I see them stand outside the movie theatre for hours doing nothing. When I see those kids, I'm reminded of why I want to be there for my kids and actually raise them with some ambition. Seriously, we played sports growing up. What the heck are these teenagers doing loitering at the movies and Barnes and Noble for hours?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2008, 07:19 AM

641 posts, read 2,365,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan View Post
The further east you go, the greater the risk of crime because you are heading toward East Mesa territory. Gilbert is huge and you can't just assume every part of it is safe because it's in Gilbert.
I lived in East Mesa right next to Gilbert, and Chandler, off Guadalupe and it was fine. We never had any crime problems . Good neighbors. Nice and quiet. I would not say it is bad there. My mother lived right up the road in Gilbert as well off Guadalupe past country club, and they also have no problems.

Now you go a little further north , in that area of Mesa around Country Club past Southern, it is another story.

Ama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area