Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2008, 12:59 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,664,444 times

Advertisements

Here are many frequently asked questions about Phoenix in one easy-to-use thread .

People of Phoenix
Lack of things to do/see in Phoenix?
It really IS dry heat!
Phoenix Insects
Surviving the Phoenix Summer
Buildings in Phoenix
Scottsdale
Photo Radar in the Valley
Hispanic Population
Where to Live in Phoenix
Dallas vs Phoenix
Denver vs Phoenix
Education in Phoenix
Electric Bills in Phoenix
Phoneix Pro's and Con's
Jobs in Phoenix
Best Mexican Restaurants in Phoenix
Best Hospitals in Phoenix
Cost of adding a pool
Phoenix Moonsoons
Phoenix Real Estate Market

This thread will be updated consistently and I'll also be adding more threads over the next few days as I see fit. This should be a good starting point for anyone relocating to Phoenix.

If anyone has any thread suggestions, comments, questions, or anything of that nature feel free to Direct Message me and I'll reply as soon as I can. Hopefully this helps some new posters find answers to their questions .

Last edited by SpeedyAZ; 07-10-2008 at 01:14 PM..

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area