U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-05-2009, 12:49 PM

1,437 posts, read 1,945,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Comedy Central just called, your joke was so lame, they wanna file charges for felony misrepresentation of humor. ha ha ha

Jon Steward asked me to tell you to keep your day-job, but I had to inform him that nobody in Pittsburgh has a job.
Pittsburgh's unemployment rate is BELOW the national average. Unlike Phoenix's FORCLOSURE rate!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 12:50 PM

1,719 posts, read 1,471,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsteelerfan View Post
And?
Besides the fact that you're a truly a sad little troll?

Old 02-05-2009, 12:53 PM

2,803 posts, read 2,547,215 times
Quote:
Pittsburgh's unemployment rate is BELOW the national average. Unlike Phoenix's FORCLOSURE rate!
one mans foreclosure is another mans dream investment. A Lot of those foreclosure are from folks who desperately wanted out of your state, and overbought here.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:58 PM

1,437 posts, read 1,945,156 times
Quote:
one mans foreclosure is another mans dream investment. A Lot of those foreclosure are from folks who desperately wanted out of your state, and overbought here.
Well with all those foreclosures there, must be ALOT of "another man's dream investmenting" going on in Phoenix then!

Old 02-05-2009, 02:58 PM

559 posts, read 904,961 times
Quote:
Well with all those foreclosures there, must be ALOT of "another man's dream investmenting" going on in Phoenix then!
Sounds like your running low on insults...You hang in there sunshine.

Old 02-05-2009, 04:09 PM

I live in Gilbert where the unemployment rate is 1.5 percent, vs Pittsburgh's 5.5 percent, I wont go to your level and insult you. I don't even recall debating with you before. And before you go all half cocked, Pennsylvania has an unemployment rate of 6.7 percent, vs Arizona 5.9 percent. Since I don't live in Phoenix you can either attack my state, or my city, and both are better than where you live. These are the Arizona Cardinals, not the Phoenix cardinals. You probably didn't know that. Do you get your info from the Si-fi channel or something?

Old 02-05-2009, 07:34 PM

3,021 posts, read 2,776,746 times
Quote:
Comedy Central just called, your joke was so lame, they wanna file charges for felony misrepresentation of humor. ha ha ha

Jon Steward asked me to tell you to keep your day-job, but I had to inform him that nobody in Pittsburgh has a job.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:39 PM

281 posts, read 391,168 times
Quote:
I live in Gilbert where the unemployment rate is 1.5 percent, vs Pittsburgh's 5.5 percent, I wont go to your level and insult you. I don't even recall debating with you before. And before you go all half cocked, Pennsylvania has an unemployment rate of 6.7 percent, vs Arizona 5.9 percent. Since I don't live in Phoenix you can either attack my state, or my city, and both are better than where you live. These are the Arizona Cardinals, not the Phoenix cardinals. You probably didn't know that. Do you get your info from the Si-fi channel or something?
Just out of curiousity, what is your education level?

Also, the navy isn't education. Most people who can harldly graduate highschool go to the Navy.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:50 PM

281 posts, read 391,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
Do you think it is that he is talking about a city that is in one of the top ten recession proof cities.

Is this forum really this dumb? Is there a moderator of this board that tries to regulate it to be atleast of average intelligence?

Phoenix is going to start falling. Just about as bad as Pittsburgh did in the 70s IMO. Phoenix is going to see hard times to come, and current studies are showing that the population is going to be slowing, and starting to decline. It will be both naturally as building in a desert can only hold so many people, and the main economy of the place has just collapsed.

So in response to that, I will say; . No really. I hope Phoenix pulls through, but look forward to some hard times.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestViewdrive View Post
Do you think it is that he is talking about a city that is in one of the top ten recession proof cities.

Is this forum really this dumb? Is there a moderator of this board that tries to regulate it to be atleast of average intelligence?

Phoenix is going to start falling. Just about as bad as Pittsburgh did in the 70s IMO. Phoenix is going to see hard times to come, and current studies are showing that the population is going to be slowing, and starting to decline. It will be both naturally as building in a desert can only hold so many people, and the main economy of the place has just collapsed.

So in response to that, I will say; . No really. I hope Phoenix pulls through, but look forward to some hard times.
what is it that you don't understand, Phoenix is not where I live. Phoenix is NOT EVEN WHERE THE CARDS play, why are you going off on Phoenix?? The Cards play in Glendale AZ, I live in Gilbert AZ. Your state is worse off than mine. Have you discovered the GOOGLE yet, try it out. Your town has 3 times the unemployment that Gilbert AZ has. You can make all the desert cracks you want, the fact is that Pensylvanians are moving here by the thousands every day, very few if any are heading east to your neck of the woods. IF there was a moderator, he/she would not appreciate the language you are using. Your not going to convice anybody on this forum to move to Pittsburgh, so Im not really sure what the whole point of you trolling here is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area