Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2009, 04:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,568 times

Advertisements

I currently live in Spokane,Wa and I am getting tired of the cold. I do have a bachelors degree in Sociology so would like to find work in Phoenix and perhaps work on masters degree. For the most part, what would be affordable living in the area. Looking to move in time. What is the difference in cost of living from Pheonix to hear in Washington state, where its the highest minimum wage in nation. Can someone point me in right direction to move there. lastly whats the job market like over there?

Would love to move to Pheonix, but don't know the area. What would be some job sites to help in applying for jobs over there? I eventually would love to work on masters program at ASU if I can get accepted there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is mod cut: email addy removed if you would like to help me out. I would be coming alone, without kids or a wife. Lastly, I could transfer with my part-time job at Walmart there, but what would you recommend area wise for the little money I make. Thank You

Last edited by scirocco22; 01-19-2009 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: transferred from the WA forum. And, better to use DM for initial contact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: