Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 01:27 PM

59 posts, read 230,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Well-intentioned as your remarks may be, you are out of touch with the situation and are talking from old experiences and impressions you got from TV sports jocks who have it wrong. Your basic premise is incorrect, and your "teaching" us unnecessary. This city and its fans have struggled with the Cardinals more than any in the NFL and many remained "true". No one but a Cubs fan could possibly understand - and even the Cubs gave hope from time to time.
The last game I went to was in 05, I'd say that isn't too long ago... And again my Broncos had more fans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2009, 01:28 PM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Well I agree with you on that, but regardless, you have no place to knock their franchise.
I'll knock who I want. Jerry Jones fought for years to keep Phoenix from getting a pro team. He and his franchise are an enemy of every Phoenician.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:33 PM

1,632 posts, read 6,842,905 times
The Cowboys are obviously one of the storied franchises in the NFL. But it's been what, ten years since they won a playoff game?

It's really sad that trolls have to come around expressing some sort of pathetic "superiority" when it comes to fandom. Not that I really care a whole lot; I'm enjoying the Super Bowl run too much, albeit from afar.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AilaTyler View Post
The last game I went to was in 05, I'd say that isn't too long ago... And again my Broncos had more fans.
The Broncos drew fans cuz they had that ex-Scumdevil QB. Anyway it all changed when we got a little shade in stadium.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:37 PM

59 posts, read 230,889 times
Possibly... And Jake Plummer was loyal to Arizona. If they would have given him some weapons he would have stayed. Who did you guys have at WR? Rob Moore vs Rod Smith, Ashley Lelie, Shannon Sharpe.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:38 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,209,211 times
Quote:
The Broncos drew fans cuz they had that ex-Scumdevil QB. Anyway it all changed when we got a little shade in stadium.
Ummmm you drafted Jake the Snake...

Old 01-20-2009, 01:44 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,605,040 times
Quote:
I'll knock who I want. Jerry Jones fought for years to keep Phoenix from getting a pro team. He and his franchise are an enemy of every Phoenician.
You get one super bowl taste and you think your at the top of the food chain....LOL.

When they win this one and four more then we can talk...The Cowboys have been in to 8 Super bowls...8!! With five wins!! I admire that you are fan and want to gloat but don't count your chickens just yet...The Cards have been to 1 NFC Championship game and the Cowboys have been to 14...

The Steelers have been to 6 and they are going to teach the Cards fans a thing or two on super bowl Sunday.

I willing to bet you that the Cowboys get their 6th ring before the Cards get their 2nd...Maybe even their first...

Old 01-20-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Ummmm you drafted Jake the Snake...
Yeah, dark day it was. They got him like Smith to sell tickets for a team whose wives even went out shopping on game day.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:46 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,209,211 times
So you're knocking the guy who was the only player worth a crap?

Old 01-20-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
You get one super bowl taste and you think your at the top of the food chain....LOL.

When they win this one and four more then we can talk...The Cowboys have been in to 8 Super bowls...8!! With five wins!! I admire that you are fan and want to gloat but don't count your chickens just yet...The Cards have been to 1 NFC Championship game and the Cowboys have been to 14...

The Steelers have been to 6 and they are going to teach the Cards fans a thing or two on super bowl Sunday.

I willing to bet you that the Cowboys get their 6th ring before the Cards get their 2nd...Maybe even their first...
I'm not gloating. I don't like the Cowboys. The Cowboys were, are still and will always be the Cowdungs to me. I won't even watch them on TV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area