Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2009, 06:51 PM

14 posts, read 50,385 times

Advertisements

Any suggestions on a good source of basic kitchen cabinets. Ideally I'd secure solid surface counters from same supplier, and would like both installed. I've been to the HomeDepot/Lowes, but they're all quoting me 4-6 weeks for delivery of cabinets after 1-1.5 week of measure/design delay. Then they say I'd have to take delivery of cabinets myself at the new home and open/inspect the cabinets then call them for installation a few days later. Are there any reputabable kitchen/bath stores folks could recommend which wouldn't go this painful path of delivering to the home and installing separately. Prefer not to drive to a showroom outside of the gilbert/chandler/mesa area. I'm not seeking high end cabinets, just something with real wood, and basic style. Mostly stressing on the turn around time. I waited a lil too long to decide to buy new cabinets and we have to move into the home we just closed on before may 1st
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 07:34 PM

2,897 posts, read 10,417,986 times
Let me google that for you

Enjoy.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:52 PM

14 posts, read 50,385 times
Not exactly helpful, but if it made you feel good...guess we all need an outlet for our negativity.

As I indicated, I was seeking recommendations from stores folks have had favorable experience with personally.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:56 PM

140 posts, read 542,577 times
Diamond Cabinets have a faster turnaround time -

Home Depot quotes 4-6 weeks - it's been my experience 2-3 weeks.

There are other custom cabinet shops but you will pay accordingly and they are usually slower.

Not sure of your price range but IKEA has cabinets you can pickup tomorrow!

Old 02-26-2009, 03:00 PM

2,897 posts, read 10,417,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybethistimearound View Post
Not exactly helpful, but if it made you feel good...guess we all need an outlet for our negativity.

As I indicated, I was seeking recommendations from stores folks have had favorable experience with personally.
The sites listed have reviews.

You asked " Any suggestions on a good source of basic kitchen cabinets." and I gave you the answer.

Good Job!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area