Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 07:45 PM

91 posts, read 280,183 times

Advertisements

I am not from AZ but I wanted to tell you to NEVER WIRE MONEY TO ANYONE YOU DON'T KNOW! Especially if he's being pushy about it.

Move on and find another place. There are way too many scam artists out there....

Stay safe.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 02:38 AM

2,897 posts, read 10,413,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
So you are assuming that all your "Mexican" neighbors were illegals?? You should get a job with Sheriff Joe-- you know all about profiling.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but since you keep bringing up this point, it merited a response.

Back to topic.
I said most of my neighbors were Mexicans, I never said they were all illegal, but you can typically tell who is illegal and who is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert A View Post
I don't really know about the condos/apartments over there, but most of the listed homes are $300k+ in the immediate area (say, 48th to 64th St, Indian School to Oak). If that's low income, then I must be living in poverty.
That's a large area, this thread relates to the area on Thomas rd. There is a huge change going from indian school to oak, it has a wide variety of housing.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:14 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,394,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaPhx View Post

That's a large area, this thread relates to the area on Thomas rd. There is a huge change going from indian school to oak, it has a wide variety of housing.
That's true, and it's true all over the Valley. For that matter, you look closely, a neighborhood can change radically in a block or two, with or without any kind of major or submajor cross street as a boundary for the change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area