U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 05:47 PM

3,541 posts, read 4,618,352 times

Advertisements

Has anyone taken notice of the suspects' AGES???

Quote:
The girl was restrained while the boys — ages 9, 10, 13 and 14 — sexually assaulted her, police said of the July 16 incident.

All the suspects except for the 14-year-old live in the same apartment complex, according to Phoenix police Sgt. Andy Hill. The 14-year-old has been charged as an adult, Hill said.
Phoenix: Four Liberian refugee boys ages 9-14 rape 8-year-old. Refugee Resettlement Watch

OK, so the 14 year old a**hole has been charged as an adult. Wonderful! Now, how about the OTHER boys?! What are they going to get ... a slap on the hand at the most? I have an idea of some strict punishment for all four: take them inside the same shed, and castrate them!

Where are all the pathetic bleeding hearts who stood up for the nine year old kid after he committed a double murder last year? I wonder if they'll defend these worthless juvies the same way they defended the worthless juvie who killed his father. It all comes down to the fact that there should be NO age limit for harsh punishment. These boys knew what they were doing, and they should be punsihed effectively. Enough of this liberal bullcrap about how minors don't know right from wrong, or that they should be treated differently than adults when they commit crimes!

Old 07-26-2009, 06:57 PM

1,644 posts, read 1,547,945 times
Horrible situation indeed!

I hope they really throw the book at those boys. They shouldn't be getting off just because they're kids.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM

1 posts, read 956 times
Angry Shes 8

You know what I think they need to put all the kids away. They know what they did. As for her dad. What kind of father are you. Your daughter just had one of the worst thing happen to her and you turn your back on her. You shoul be ashamed of your self. Give her to me I will take car of her. And you call your self her dad. [Mod cut]

Last edited by ElkHunter; 10-28-2009 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: Not needed.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:15 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,223,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisaita View Post
You know what I think they need to put all the kids away. They know what they did. As for her dad. What kind of father are you. Your daughter just had one of the worst thing happen to her and you turn your back on her. You shoul be ashamed of your self. Give her to me I will take car of her. And you call your self her dad. [Mod Cut]
and why did you bump this dead thread?

Last edited by ElkHunter; 10-28-2009 at 05:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area