Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 06:29 AM

2,897 posts, read 10,417,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az2500hd View Post
Your still wrong on how tall I am but your a pro I guess. You did send me a message yesterday, and I reported you for it, Very mature calling someone an asshat by the way. And Im going to guess, that the lifted 78 balzer didnt get anything over 10mpg and on the silverado, nothing over 16. Should have bought a diesel instead of the car, then you would still have the truck, depending on the mods could be getting well over 16mpg, and have alot more room and be able to go offroad. But I guess a little car suits you.
I never sent you a message, not sure what you reported, and I don't really care how short you are.

My Silverado got around 18mpg on average, since it switched to 4cyl on highways, but that is not really relevant. I get around 35mpg in my car, I only spend $20/week in gas.

Don't forget you're the one who trolled the forum trying to incite an argument, and then went and bitched and moaned about it to your little internet buddies.

Your initial post was pointless, someone made a comment about the types of people who drive these trucks, and I agreed, and you tried to spin it into hippies versus rednecks. You've got some serious issues kid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 06:41 AM

24 posts, read 65,584 times
There you go trying to put words in my mouth, I never put it against "rednecks vs hippies" I said

"Lets see where to begin. Lets start with what a hick, its funny that most of you put diesel drivers in the catagory. Should we put you in the Im better then the next guy because I drive a "GREEN" vehicle catagory? You people may call us hicks or REDNECKS(which you should do your research on that term and where its originates from before using it) but were are usually the person to pull of the side of the road to see if you need help if your broken down, yes there are some people that portray its the wrong way and give honest people a bad name. And every group has that."

I ask should we put you in that catagory, It was a question not a statement, look up the difference, you ignorant for assuming that i put anyone into that catagory, unlike yourself. Im still laughing because your a forensic scientist in the feild of photography, bc your still wrong. And as far as you saying I bitched and moaned back to my friends on the forum, i actually just said
"Ok so this is what I posted I couldnt just sit there, sorry for my spelling" and pasted my bigger post from on here, so your comprehension is bad, and should actually try telling the truth. YOUR A JOKE

Old 08-09-2009, 07:12 AM

Quote:
There you go trying to put words in my mouth, I never put it against "rednecks vs hippies" I said

"Lets see where to begin. Lets start with what a hick, its funny that most of you put diesel drivers in the catagory. Should we put you in the Im better then the next guy because I drive a "GREEN" vehicle catagory? You people may call us hicks or REDNECKS(which you should do your research on that term and where its originates from before using it) but were are usually the person to pull of the side of the road to see if you need help if your broken down, yes there are some people that portray its the wrong way and give honest people a bad name. And every group has that."

I ask should we put you in that catagory, It was a question not a statement, look up the difference, you ignorant for assuming that i put anyone into that catagory, unlike yourself. Im still laughing because your a forensic scientist in the feild of photography, bc your still wrong. And as far as you saying I bitched and moaned back to my friends on the forum, i actually just said
"Ok so this is what I posted I couldnt just sit there, sorry for my spelling" and pasted my bigger post from on here, so your comprehension is bad, and should actually try telling the truth. YOUR A JOKE
You don't need to be a genius to determine someones general height, you're just mad because you know I am right, you're short.

I love you try and call me ignorant, and you can't even figure out the difference between you're and your.

So again I ask, who's the ignorant one here don?

Old 08-09-2009, 07:20 AM

24 posts, read 65,584 times
I could care less if i your your and you are, and its still funny that you think you can tell how tall i am, you have no good points you just try to poke fun at people because you think you can tell how tall someone is or if there fat, I could care less. But small insecure men have something to prove, thinking you can kick someone ass with out even meeting them, assuming there short to build your own self confidence. You have no valid points and when someone actually proves a point against you you fall back on personal attacks, So now I will leave you with saying your ignorant and your very insecure, and dont actually have the balls to meet, which I have already given you a place and a time. Please come prove yourself try and boost your ego. I guarrenty you wont. Your all talk, and nothing more.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:21 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Your still wrong on how tall I am but your a pro I guess. You did send me a message yesterday, and I reported you for it, Very mature calling someone an asshat by the way. And Im going to guess, that the lifted 78 balzer didnt get anything over 10mpg and on the silverado, nothing over 16. Should have bought a diesel instead of the car, then you would still have the truck, depending on the mods could be getting well over 16mpg, and have alot more room and be able to go offroad. But I guess a little car suits you.
I hate to pop your bubble but; today's fullsized Diesels suck fuel to the tune of 8-12 MPG. Especially the 6.4L Ford ones.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
I could care less if i your your and you are, and its still funny that you think you can tell how tall i am, you have no good points you just try to poke fun at people because you think you can tell how tall someone is or if there fat, I could care less. But small insecure men have something to prove, thinking you can kick someone ass with out even meeting them, assuming there short to build your own self confidence. You have no valid points and when someone actually proves a point against you you fall back on personal attacks, So now I will leave you with saying your ignorant and your very insecure, and dont actually have the balls to meet, which I have already given you a place and a time. Please come prove yourself try and boost your ego. I guarrenty you wont. Your all talk, and nothing more.
Saying "I could care less" implies that you care somewhat, I think you meant to say "I couldn't care less".

You're the one dwelling on the height issue, so obviously you're short, and like I said before, it doesn't matter.

All you're doing is proving my points, again and again, you're a hypocrite, and a lousy troll.

Retard.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I hate to pop your bubble but; today's fullsized Diesels suck fuel to the tune of 8-12 MPG. Especially the 6.4L Ford ones.
Really? Haha, this guy really knows his stuff eh?

Old 08-09-2009, 08:42 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,417,255 times
Quote:
Learn to spell, and learn some grammar, ( I only quoted your last post, but they are all examples) and people might take you a little more seriously.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:40 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaPhx View Post
Half of these trucks never see a dirt road in their lives either, why buy a $40k truck, spend $10k in parts, and never take it out to have some fun?
Ah, because they WANT to?

It's called Freedom Josh -

And btw - you have absolutely no idea whatsoever where, when or how they have fun - let's be honest here - ok?

Old 08-09-2009, 05:51 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaPhx View Post
Your bogus claims aren't helping your case, and yes, you are clearly whining.

Why do we need to meet? So I can give fatty a beat down and maybe beat some sense into you?
Knock it off Josh - the fact is, the OP knows a heck of a lot more than you do on the subject. And you started with the name calling - and it is totally unnecessary - for ANYONE - including the other poster to do what the two of you are doing -

Both of you have been reported to the Moderators - because BOTH of you are wrong -

Keep it civil - or walk away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area