U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 11:04 AM

3,886 posts, read 6,316,744 times

Advertisements

Wow, well I never thought someone who hated summer "heat" threads would start one up just for the heck of it????

The only thing worse than a heat related thread is one about the heat related threads

Maybe we didn't get enough of them this year for ya? Not satisfied with the amount of "I hate the heat" post? Didn't get enough bashing in so you started one up on your own? What were you thinking, you really must be bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the problem at the end of a long hot summer I guess. lol

I'll bite bud!

Next time why don't you just break down those walls and start a thread saying "I'm bored and want to bash people I don't agree with or maybe I just think your stupid and want to tell ya"

At least there would be a set of "balls" on ya for that one............................................... ............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2009, 02:59 PM

10,481 posts, read 14,651,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Jolt View Post
Maybe down to 107 here. Major arctic blast, winter is on the way. No more oven mits to open my car door.

Brrrr, where's my parka?
I was watching the news when I wrote this. Vegas is going to be in the low to mid 90's, with lows in the low 70's. When Vegas cools down, Phoenix always does too. I looked in it up, and Phoenix is going to be 104, which is still a lot better than 113.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:31 PM

759 posts, read 1,125,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy eyes 1979 View Post
Do people not enjoy the winter anymore. It is easier to go from cold to hot than from hot to cold. All the heat ever made me was miserable. Cleveland Ohio has the perfect weather. I never seen a tornadoe earthquake hurricane. So far I do not belive it has been over 82 degrees this summer. The winters could be mild to pretty bad but I love the snow. You can keep your hot box and your dirt. Arizona sucks. Most overated state in the country. Enjoy the scenery, and have a nice day.
Hey tool bag, who the F*ck asked for your opinion, and started bad mouthing your state? You ferry. do you have nothing better to do than to skip around a nationwide forum and bad mouth other states? Are you that self doubtful about your shi*ty state that you have to come and start flame threads and bash on our home? You are not welcome here d*uche bag, enjoy you boring state with no natural history or culture.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:24 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,537,890 times
It's better to avoid replying to these trolls including the person who started this thread and the person known as azbatman86, which could be the same poster for all we know.

Just report them and hope they'll be gone soon.

Old 08-05-2009, 03:30 PM

3,995 posts, read 6,232,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azkylady2 View Post
why are you interested in what I say? lol bored?
Because I read the Phoenix forum. And I too and bored and irritated with the "heat" threads. I mean if it was freezing then there'd be something to talk about since that would be rare! Even in January.

Old 08-05-2009, 03:42 PM

3,995 posts, read 6,232,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azkylady2 View Post
It dosent last that long really, a few weeks, maybe you have one or two bad snow storms, but the road are cleaned up and its fine in a couple days. You wear the right clothes and you can get out and feel just fine in winter weather, heat makes me tired and un motivated. I see your point.
It doesn't last that long? LOL, who are you trying to kid. Don't forget most of the people in Phoenix and many on this forum are from the mid-West, including Ohio and saying that winter "doesn't last that long really, a few weeks" is ludicrous. The cold is very restrictive and wearing all those layers isn't very productive...please, are you HI, yo?

Last edited by fcorrales80; 08-05-2009 at 04:28 PM..

Old 08-05-2009, 04:59 PM

307 posts, read 599,427 times
Wink Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Jolt View Post
It's what they call a troll. Ignore it and don't feed it.
Yeah!

Can't we all just get along...

I'm calm now...

Old 08-06-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorrales80 View Post
It doesn't last that long? LOL, who are you trying to kid. Don't forget most of the people in Phoenix and many on this forum are from the mid-West, including Ohio and saying that winter "doesn't last that long really, a few weeks" is ludicrous. The cold is very restrictive and wearing all those layers isn't very productive...please, are you HI, yo?
Wow, you're wimpy fcor! he he
(, is that a snow flake???)
Not a shirt and a sweater! Get my Chihuahua its shoes and a sweater darn it! I see a flake of snow out there. lol lol ha ha ha ha

ps......I know you'll be smiling when I'm in MA with 5 feet of snow. he he hehehehehehehheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 08-06-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDish2000 View Post
Yeah!

Can't we all just get along...

I'm calm now...
Thats boring!
ok, I guess..........................

Old 08-06-2009, 10:14 AM

10,481 posts, read 14,651,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
Wow, you're wimpy fcor! he he
(, is that a snow flake???)
Not a shirt and a sweater! Get my Chihuahua its shoes and a sweater darn it! I see a flake of snow out there. lol lol ha ha ha ha

ps......I know you'll be smiling when I'm in MA with 5 feet of snow. he he hehehehehehehheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was born in Phoenix too, so I do not do well in the cold either. I originally moved to Reno, Nevada, but I only lasted a month. Even in Vegas, it gets 45 degrees for a high, and 25 for a low in January. I am not a happy camper when it is that cold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area