Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:57 AM

9,091 posts, read 19,214,540 times

Advertisements

Lane restrictions planned for I-10 widening

Upcoming Restrictions
Various lane restrictions are planned this week on I-10, for the widening improvements. Please see the list below for information about dates, locations, times and alternate routes.
CURRENT RESTRICTIONS
I-10 between Jackrabbit Trail and Citrus Road Friday, Sept. 25 - Saturday, Sept. 26
11 p.m. - 9 a.m.
Eastbound I-10 will be restricted to one lane, overnight between Jackrabbit Trail and Citrus Road from Friday night until Saturday morning for work on the I-10 widening project.
I-10 between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road Friday, Sept. 25 - Saturday, Sept. 26
11 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Westbound I-10 will be restricted to one lane, overnight between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road from Friday night until Saturday afternoon for work on the I-10 widening project. All ramps will remain open.
I-10 between Citrus Road and Jackrabbit Trail Saturday Sept. 26 - Sunday, Sept. 27
9 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Westbound I-10 will be restricted to one lane, overnight between Citrus Road and Jackrabbit Trail from Saturday night until Sunday morning for work on the I-10 widening project.
I-10 between Citrus Road and Sarival Avenue Saturday Sept. 26 - Sunday, Sept. 27
9 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Eastbound I-10 will be restricted to one lane, overnight between Citrus Road and Sarival Avenue from Saturday night until Sunday afternoon for work on the I-10 widening project. All ramps will remain open.
I-10 between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road Monday, Sept. 28 - Tuesday, Sept. 29
9 p.m. - 4 a.m.
I-10 will be restricted to one lane, in both directions overnight between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road from Monday night until Tuesday morning for work on the I-10 widening project. All ramps will remain open.
I-10 between Citrus Road and Verrado Way Tuesday, Sept. 29 - Wednesday, Sept. 30
9 p.m. - 4 a.m.
I-10 will be restricted to one lane in both directions, overnight between Citrus Road and Verrado Way from Tuesday night until Wednesday morning for work on the I-10 widening project. All ramps will remain open.
I-10 between Bullard Avenue and Estrella Parkway Wednesday, Sept. 30 - Friday, Oct. 2
9 p.m. - 4 a.m.
The right lane of westbound I-10 between Bullard Avenue and Estrella Parkway will be closed nightly from the night of Wednesday, Sept. 30 until the morning of Friday, Oct. 2 for work on the widening project.
ONGOING RESTRICTIONS AND CLOSURES
107th Avenue at I-10
Through October 2
107th Avenue underneath I-10 is currently CLOSED through October 2 as the southern portion of the overpass bridge is reconstructed. Adjacent I-10 interchange on-ramps and off-ramps, as well as business access, will remain open. The right lane of 107th Avenue underneath I-10 will be closed in each direction from October 2 through early November.
While ADOT strives to inform the public about planned freeway restrictions, during any complex construction project, there is a possibility that unscheduled closures or restrictions may occur. Please visit our Web site for the most current information about planned and ongoing I-10 restrictions.
Drivers should anticipate delays and allow extra time, or adjust travel to avoid closures and restrictions. ADOT appreciates your patience as we construct improvements on I-10.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 08:51 AM

114 posts, read 425,131 times
Are you trying to sneak in some drugs or illegals?

LOL! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anyway, the last time we were there was in June and there was nothing out of the ordinary. At the "Agriculture" check point we were waived through. But like others mentioned, some have been asked for citizenship status. We were going to L.A. a few times a month up until June, and one thing we did see was a lot of BPs. Most of them had someone pulled over on the side of the freeway. So, BP although they don't have "check points", are very active at the CA/AZ border.

Old 09-01-2010, 10:51 PM

29 posts, read 137,163 times
yes we were going to a ca rave...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area