U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 11:39 AM

131 posts, read 369,324 times

Advertisements

So where are the Colts fans going to watch the game tomorrow? I really don't wany to end up in the wrong place with nothing but cards fans. Maybe a fifty fifty to make it fun.

Thanks

GO COLTS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 02:13 PM

3,995 posts, read 6,227,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore View Post
So where are the Colts fans going to watch the game tomorrow? I really don't wany to end up in the wrong place with nothing but cards fans. Maybe a fifty fifty to make it fun.

Thanks

GO COLTS!
They'll be watching from the losing end! LOL

Old 09-26-2009, 02:51 PM

723 posts, read 1,423,408 times
Quote:

Thanks

GO COLTS!
Go to Indianapolis, this is Cardinals Country!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-26-2009, 02:54 PM

3,226 posts, read 5,859,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homlish560 View Post
Go to Indianapolis, this is Cardinals Country!!!!!!!!!!
Is Coach Whiz making a plea to the fans again? Protect the Nest or something silly like that? Please don't sell your tickets to Cowboys fans was the word...

Old 09-26-2009, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Is Coach Whiz making a plea to the fans again? Protect the Nest or something silly like that? Please don't sell your tickets to Cowboys fans was the word...
NO! LOL...too bad we don't play the "girls" this season...

Old 09-26-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorrales80 View Post
They'll be watching from the losing end! LOL
LOL. I really like the Cards too and root for them on every game they are not playing the Colts, but i am a life Long Blew Crew fan and I have to stick to my guns there.

I know we have tons of transplants here so there has to be a number of Colts fans out there...Where you at?

Old 09-26-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
LOL. I really like the Cards too and root for them on every game they are not playing the Colts, but i am a life Long Blew Crew fan and I have to stick to my guns there.

I know we have tons of transplants here so there has to be a number of Colts fans out there...Where you at?
BLUE CREW...out West my dear the blue crew are the Dodgers! I hate the Dodgers especially with that Man Ram! Hope they lose early in the playoffs.

Anywho...I am downtown. Where abouts are you?

Old 09-26-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorrales80 View Post
BLUE CREW...out West my dear the blue crew are the Dodgers! I hate the Dodgers especially with that Man Ram! Hope they lose early in the playoffs.

Anywho...I am downtown. Where abouts are you?
Yeah I am from SoCal originally and you are right that is a Dodger thing. I am true Angels fan though for baseball so no Dogdger fans allowed .
I became a Colts fan when Eric Dickerson left the Rams to the Colts and followed them ever since because we lost the Rams a few years later. I also lived in Indy for a year so I got to be a part of the local Colts scene and enjoyed it.

I am out in Gilbert. I am sure there is more in downton and I was thinking about heading closer to the stadium to watch the game. Nothing happens out here in the burbs and there are little places to go that actually get a good crowed. At worst I will head to Tempe and at least be "entertained" by the college kids. I am 10 years out of college and every now and then I like to see what these kids are up to.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:26 PM

Oh I should add the Blue Crew are the fans, the "Blew Crew" was a joke that everyone would call us that was rooting for the other team. That's why I threw that out there.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Yeah I am from SoCal originally and you are right that is a Dodger thing. I am true Angels fan though for baseball so no Dogdger fans allowed .
I became a Colts fan when Eric Dickerson left the Rams to the Colts and followed them ever since because we lost the Rams a few years later. I also lived in Indy for a year so I got to be a part of the local Colts scene and enjoyed it.

I am out in Gilbert. I am sure there is more in downton and I was thinking about heading closer to the stadium to watch the game. Nothing happens out here in the burbs and there are little places to go that actually get a good crowed. At worst I will head to Tempe and at least be "entertained" by the college kids. I am 10 years out of college and every now and then I like to see what these kids are up to.
Very cool! I wanted to get tickets to the game and acted late and just found out the game has been sold out since THURSDAY! I would venture out to the Westside once or twice this season if I were you! Great experience and the bars out there are AWESOME! I bet you'll run into some true blue fans out there for sure. I wish light rail ended at Westgate! I'd love it and although I live downtown if I don't want to walk from Roosevelt to the stadium district (I made up that name so let's all start using it to describe Jefferson near the arena and ballpark, LOL!) I take the train and also to Sun Devil stadium! Its awesome not having to drive while being drunk!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area