Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2009, 10:15 PM

26 posts, read 102,173 times

Advertisements

Hello, I was looking into Mountain Bridge master plan community (East Mesa) and was wondering if anyone here has any opinions about this community or know anything about the reputation of the Blandford Home Builders.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 10:27 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,807,637 times
Please remember the TOS about consumer complaints. You can send a DM if you have negative info but don't post it here.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:04 PM

26 posts, read 102,173 times
Lots of space to write on these boards...not sure what TOS and DM means???

Old 12-30-2009, 05:54 AM

1,270 posts, read 5,207,469 times
TOS=Terms of Service
DM=Direct message

I believe it is the board's policy to disallow consumer complaints (ie that particular Builder) on the public spaces, but a member can contact you privately to discuss a complaint if they want to.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,807,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanabacowboy View Post
TOS=Terms of Service
DM=Direct message

I believe it is the board's policy to disallow consumer complaints (ie that particular Builder) on the public spaces, but a member can contact you privately to discuss a complaint if they want to.
Exactly! There is no way for the business to respond unless they happen to see the post, there are usually 2 sides to every story, and we don't want to bog down the forums in back-and-forth between 2 posters.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:16 AM

67 posts, read 336,906 times
I don't necessarily want to know the bad stuff. Anyone hear or experience good stuff? Never heard of these folks.

Do you live in the area? Do you like it? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old 02-07-2010, 03:08 PM

1 posts, read 6,428 times
Default Blandford Homes

Hey, I have been here since Octber 2008. Area is beautiful, but the home construction is a nightmare! Send me an email [EMAIL="dellhunter105@yahoo.com"]dellhunter105@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] and I'll send you a summary about this place!

Old 04-24-2010, 12:01 PM

6 posts, read 18,187 times
Hello, my wife and I are agonizing over this same question, and are wondering if anyone can provide insight into the area. It seems like it's fairly quiet without much shopping, dining, or nightlife around. I'm not looking for college bars and the Tempe scene, but like what Desert Ridge offers in terms of places for adults to go hear some live music on a Friday night. When my wife wants to go shopping and run some errands, Desert Ridge is all right in one place, but can any East Mesa residents set our minds at ease that there is some measure of convenience?

Also, if any Mountain Bridge residents can help us figure out whether the residents tend to stick to themselves, or if it's a social neighborhood where people like to meet occasionally, that would help too. We love the mountain and lake access, but just want to know we're not making a mistake! Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area