Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 12:00 PM

13,032 posts, read 24,552,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukester2 View Post
The first pic was awesome!! The second one said:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/224-p4wq.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

TEASER!!
Weird, I tried the links myself through the forum and it showed both pictures ! Mind you until half an hour ago I could see all the photographs submitted and now my computer only allows me to see Rance's ad a couple of Kitties ! Sometimes I hate computers and the feeling is wholly mutual !
The second picture was a dog ( well a ***** actually ) feeding some tiger cubs , really sweet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2007, 12:03 PM

Why has the word which sounds like witch and begins with a B , been transformed into stars automatically on this forum? It is the correct zoological term for a female dog ? Am I missing something ?

Old 05-20-2007, 12:24 PM

http://www.thingsthatmakeyougoaahh.c...-Paugh-pup.jpg

http://www.thingsthatmakeyougoaahh.c...s/227husky.jpg

http://www.thingsthatmakeyougoaahh.c...8-P3220065.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/12/69946795_daccdf1557.jpg

Last edited by Poncho_NM; 10-04-2014 at 12:08 AM..

Old 05-20-2007, 06:06 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,654,137 times
Moosekeeter. I use a free photo hosting site at www.imageshack.us and it's very easy and simple to use. Upload a photo, and it creates a code for thumbnails or forum size pictures. You just copy/paste the code into the text box and shazam! No spam, no hassles, just quick and easy hotlinking.

Old 05-20-2007, 07:29 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,654,137 times
St Bernard and pitbull? Am I right?

My little adventure buddy Devin is cute!

And baby moose are cute!

Old 05-21-2007, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Moosekeeter. I use a free photo hosting site at www.imageshack.us and it's very easy and simple to use. Upload a photo, and it creates a code for thumbnails or forum size pictures. You just copy/paste the code into the text box and shazam! No spam, no hassles, just quick and easy hotlinking.
Thanks Rance. I'll try that. It's strange nobody else can see the photos as it works when I try the link on the forum!
I am such a nerd with technology, it's really frustrating that everyone seems so proficient at it !

By the way cute little boy but sorry Rance, Baby Moose is once gain the overall winner for me anyway. It just makes you go AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!

Old 05-21-2007, 05:31 AM

13,396 posts, read 44,888,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
St Bernard and pitbull? Am I right?
No, Elwood is an English Mastiff.
Funny how so many people think mastiffs are a mix, when they are actually one of the oldest breeds--the Romans bred them.

Baby moose are indeed adorable--and so is Devin.

Talk about Cute Overload!

Moose, I understand your feeling about animals, and am sorry you're kind of stuck these days. It is indeed hard to have pets if you travel or work a lot.
We used to have more critters than we do now, but a couple of them died last summer. That's the hard part of having pets.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cil View Post
No, Elwood is an English Mastiff.
Funny how so many people think mastiffs are a mix, when they are actually one of the oldest breeds--the Romans bred them.

Baby moose are indeed adorable--and so is Devin.

Talk about Cute Overload!

Moose, I understand your feeling about animals, and am sorry you're kind of stuck these days. It is indeed hard to have pets if you travel or work a lot.
We used to have more critters than we do now, but a couple of them died last summer. That's the hard part of having pets.
I know a lot of people find it hard to understand but pets ARE friends and to lose them is a terrible thing and you do actually feel grief. The only time I ever saw my Dad cry was on the day of his divorce and when any of our pets died ( one dog Princess was such a loss to him, I think it took him over 2 years to recover from it ). I hope one day we will be able to have a least a kitty and hopefully hear the tiny patter of tiny puppy paws too.... I have never been maternal at all and animals fulfil that role for me !
Dogs and Cats should have been "created" to last as long as we do, what would be lovelier than to grow old with your beloved friends.
I am sorry about your loss , sadly it's part of the package though it is always worth the heartache for the companionship and unquestioning love and loyalty you get in return.

Old 05-21-2007, 02:59 PM

982 posts, read 3,298,450 times

The Fur People....gotta love them!

Old 05-21-2007, 03:12 PM

800 posts, read 4,286,718 times
Awww, such cutie pies! I love the squirrels and the kitties and the doggies!!! Awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography