Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 12:25 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,774,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Like_Spam View Post

Mere accusations of illegal behavior aren't the same as proof.
But, that might mean someone would lie? The media said it happened! This can't be right. :roll eyes:

Sure is amazing how people will line up in a lynch mob as fast as they can for about anything. Pretty wild stuff. Seems to be even worse now than in the old wild west.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2011, 12:49 PM

659 posts, read 1,141,213 times
I don't believe chick -fil-a is hateful, they are conservative christians and they have their beliefs, as we all do, lets be tolerant of them too!

Oh dont you know? The media is always correct! They would never LIE! Lol!

Old 12-10-2011, 02:12 PM

889 posts, read 2,560,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
This isn't the way people think. Look at Penn State. The entire school is a mess over one person that hasn't even had a trial yet. A couple people at Penera might be bad eggs, maybe all this is a hoax. Just that the question is asked makes me realize we are all still just people with lynch mob mentalities and have not evolved at all. One person accuses someone and it gets media, it all of a sudden is fact and can take down a whole company. It is a sad state.

To answer the question, I would of course eat there. I don't like to buy into hype and accusations that are not proven at all.
This is very well stated, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML North View Post
There's not much I like about Panera. Salty soups and sandwiches. The only store that's convenient for me is the one at Forbes and Bouquet, and if I'm over there, I'm going to Red Oak because it's much better.
The statement about the soups got me curious, I'm a fan of their tomato soup. Great quick lunch on a cold day, especially how serve it up, almost immediately, and with a roll from their bakery.

Looking at their nutrition info (link), yes some of their soups are high in sodium (OMG, look at the french onion, it's a heart attack in a bowl), but not all, and in comparison to other "food service vendors" (au bon pain, corner bakery for example), they are well within the norm and even better (lower).

Old 12-10-2011, 02:50 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,825,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDCHIMES View Post
I don't believe chick -fil-a is hateful, they are conservative christians and they have their beliefs, as we all do, lets be tolerant of them too!
Yeah. Because it's okay to hate if your religion tells you to hate.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:12 PM

Most christians who are conservative go by their bible...that doesn't mean they are hateful, that is their beliefs and right...

Old 12-10-2011, 05:46 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,825,326 times
Quote:
Most christians who are conservative go by their bible...that doesn't mean they are hateful, that is their beliefs and right...
Their right to their "beliefs" ends where my right to live my life begins.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:12 PM

601 posts, read 1,070,382 times
Quote:
yes...why take it out on the people who work for him?
no...I will not eat there ever again!

Explain why you will continue or not continue to eat at Panera Bread....

Thank you for taking part in my research study, this is my passion
What happen there? I havent heard!

Old 12-10-2011, 06:17 PM

No one is stopping you from living your life....

Old 12-10-2011, 06:48 PM

Reread the thread if you want to really know...I think someone provided an link to the article in yesterdays paper in the tribune...I think this could be what someone else posted too, maybe its payback from a disgruntled worker too..let's get all the facts here first before hanging someone!

Old 12-10-2011, 07:15 PM

443 posts, read 597,478 times
Quote:
No one is stopping you from living your life....
If two homosexual males or females are not allowed to live the life of a ordinary married couple than obviously somebody is........................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh