U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-11-2012, 08:44 AM

666 posts, read 1,274,577 times
Default Comprehensive Map of all Tennis Courts in Pittsburgh

Tennis players: many people I know of have searched for maps of tennis courts nearby, but there is not one comprehensive map. Here's our chance to collaborate and build one map outlining every tennis court in the area! I've started out by outlining as many as I can in Mt. Lebanon, please jump in and outline any tennis courts that you are aware of. The guidelines are posted in the description, please follow so the map stays useful to everyone.

Map of all Tennis Courts in Pittsburgh

If you have any ideas on how to make the map more useful, let's hear it! Maybe in the description we should post the condition also? Any ideas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 09:31 AM

964 posts, read 662,892 times
Here's a correction.

The Les Getz Memorial Park courts have been turned into additional parking, so they are no long there.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 AM

70 posts, read 83,414 times
Can we request the mods to merge this thread with other similar map threads (I saw one posted earlier which had a crime map) and make that thread a sticky? People can add maps to that thread and modify the first post to list out all the custom maps that are there in the thread.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:51 AM

428 posts, read 159,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallacus View Post
but there is not one comprehensive map.
Really? Pittsburgh Metro tennis courts, clubs, and shops

This seems pretty comprehensive.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:49 AM

666 posts, read 1,274,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dark View Post
Really? Pittsburgh Metro tennis courts, clubs, and shops

This seems pretty comprehensive.
Oops. Not sure how I missed that one, I've been looking for something like this for ages!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh