Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 07:03 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman View Post
you know how to count (assuming you didn't just make it up), congratulations. what you are counting is anybody's guess. now you just have to learn how to make a point. we've confirmed that vegas has rampant gambling, prostitution, and lax drinking laws. these are, of course, a major selling point for vegas and have been for many, many years. maybe one of these times you will even relate it to the topic..or is that pretty unlikely at this point?
The point is that it's a lot of fun. Try it sometime. There's good times outside of Pa..

Old 03-10-2015, 08:15 AM

10,227 posts, read 16,821,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
The point is that it's a lot of fun. Try it sometime. There's good times outside of Pa..
I've tried it and didn't like it. I know it's hard for you to understand but not everyone wants to go to Vegas or even likes it. there is a whole world outside of vegas. the idea that someone that doesn't like Vegas must not have ever left PA seems bizarre. not everyone wants to go to a town known for prostitution, gambling, and non-stop partying. some people like beaches, some people like historic cities, some people like to travel for food. Perhaps it is because I have travelled that I dislike Vegas. why bother with a place like vegas when there are real towns all over the world worth visiting? as the topic of the thread, people are increasingly visiting Pittsburgh.

Old 03-10-2015, 09:28 AM

6,601 posts, read 8,982,581 times
Quote:
So 35 million more people took a trip to Vegas than Pittsburgh? Is that a fact? And you believe it has nothing to do with gambling, hookers, or lax alcohol laws?
Vegas better watch out; we're going to let people buy 12 packs at the beer store soon.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:08 AM

Quote:
I've tried it and didn't like it. I know it's hard for you to understand but not everyone wants to go to Vegas or even likes it. there is a whole world outside of vegas. the idea that someone that doesn't like Vegas must not have ever left PA seems bizarre. not everyone wants to go to a town known for prostitution, gambling, and non-stop partying. some people like beaches, some people like historic cities, some people like to travel for food. Perhaps it is because I have travelled that I dislike Vegas. why bother with a place like vegas when there are real towns all over the world worth visiting? as the topic of the thread, people are increasingly visiting Pittsburgh.
And as I said before, don't go. Vegas won't miss you. For me, I'll join the other 35+ million and have a great time.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:10 AM

10,227 posts, read 16,821,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
And as I said before, don't go. Vegas won't miss you. For me, I'll join the other 35+ million and have a great time.
good for you, you want a cookie?
you take a long time to make no point whatsoever.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:36 AM

Quote:
good for you, you want a cookie?
you take a long time to make no point whatsoever.
Sure, I'll have one. Thanks.

Old 03-10-2015, 11:07 AM

419 posts, read 446,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobick View Post
Carl is a Character from The Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Although...I do believe our ATC is a twenty something if you still want to be snarky and condescending.
My bad. I never heard of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Then again, I ain't much for modern popular culture n'at. I just had to go there. I have a sarcastic sense of humor that rubs some people the wrong way. Not everyone likes it, but being silly it is not the same as trolling.

Old 03-10-2015, 11:16 AM

419 posts, read 446,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrtrggr13 View Post
Yeah Carl. Listen to the talking Rocket.

Origins of rock and roll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-11-2015, 03:54 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
There's a special thread for arguing in case you have missed it.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh