U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-11-2007, 06:30 AM

923 posts, read 2,119,075 times
I am not sure how I became the target for your attacks, but, perhaps we could just "start over". :-)

I also felt attack by you as well here...I think that would be nice myself.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:31 AM

was started because of you. You haven't stopped "attacking" me and every post I make since.:-)

no, it was started cause of everyone here who was fighting, I am not the ONLY person here who has a difference of opiniion..do not make me the boards scapegoat here.

and you don't go around making snide remarks bout me too? OH really now?

Do you see that your ganging up on me and making me the scapegoat of this board and even the forum? That you are not taking any responsibly for your part in this thread? If the thread was made for me or about me, that would be cruel and abusive and downright sick and if it was infact, I want to know that....so I will ask the creator of the thread if this was to mock me here?

Last edited by Seaharbour; 12-11-2007 at 06:41 AM..

Old 12-11-2007, 06:33 AM

The comments I made about your Marilyn Manson comments stemmed from the fact that you alluded, in prior posts, that people who wear black clothes and paint their faces ought to be feared, I am paraphrasing as I don't remember the EXACT quote you used, but, you get the idea.

that was my opinion here, oh thats right, I am not allowed to have one..I just would be scared to be near or around someone who looked evil...not saying they are or that they worship the devil or anything..I am being honest here.

I was merely trying to point out something here, that alot of people who are outcasts, esp within the church, may snap after being sexually abused and made the churches scapegoat..not that I am saying what he did was ok or ANYTHING like that here, but I do see a very clear relationship between the church, abuse and people going off the deep end here...that is all i was trying to say here..geez!

Last edited by Seaharbour; 12-11-2007 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: added something

Old 12-11-2007, 06:45 AM
BVH

945 posts, read 4,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaharbour View Post
I am not sure how I became the target for your attacks, but, perhaps we could just "start over". :-)

I also felt attack by you as well here...I think that would be nice myself.
Agreed. Sorry for the misunderstandings. :-)

Old 12-11-2007, 06:45 AM

I will be the one to end this...I am calling a truce here...I am tired of this I hope you can agree here..I did send a message to the creator of this thread, I want to know if I had been made a fool here on Citydata, if so, that is going to be a serious problem here.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:46 AM
BVH

945 posts, read 4,609 times
Quote:
The comments I made about your Marilyn Manson comments stemmed from the fact that you alluded, in prior posts, that people who wear black clothes and paint their faces ought to be feared, I am paraphrasing as I don't remember the EXACT quote you used, but, you get the idea.

that was my opinion here, oh thats right, I am not allowed to have one..I just would be scared to be near or around someone who looked evil...not saying they are or that they worship the devil or anything..I am being honest here.

I was merely trying to point out something here, that alot of people who are outcasts, esp within the church, may snap after being sexually abused and made the churches scapegoat..not that I am saying what he did was ok or ANYTHING like that here, but I do see a very clear relationship between the church, abuse and people going off the deep end here...that is all i was trying to say here..geez!
I definately misinterpreted your comments/comparisons on this issue. I see what you are saying, and agree with it.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:50 AM

thank you for that message...I am again very sorry..I did say things and did not make myself clear enough here maybe...gosh..the last thing I want to do is insult another survior of abuse, not you here, but others who had been hurt by the church and other christians...this lead me away from the church and god...

I appreciate the welcome back to Pgh too, its my birthhome, I miss it terriably...

Old 12-12-2007, 01:03 PM

Its not just this forum..its alot of areas in this website...bored angry people who are in need of desperate theraphy or something here...this is just a general message that is not aimed at any one person (s) just an observation of mine...

the pettiness here is absolutely crazy...i feel like i am back in elementary school and I hope that when newcomers come here to search for answers, they are not scared off, I see now why hopes and others left, she had sense and was very informative from what i had read on here anyhow...she was smart to get out of this tangeld web of people who just want to fight all day long...

Old 12-12-2007, 07:00 PM

511 posts, read 1,329,122 times
Quote:
Its not just this forum..its alot of areas in this website...bored angry people who are in need of desperate theraphy or something here...this is just a general message that is not aimed at any one person (s) just an observation of mine...

the pettiness here is absolutely crazy...i feel like i am back in elementary school and I hope that when newcomers come here to search for answers, they are not scared off, I see now why hopes and others left, she had sense and was very informative from what i had read on here anyhow...she was smart to get out of this tangeld web of people who just want to fight all day long...
I don't see people fighting anywhere, to be honest with you. I see some people, myself for one, who are atimate about what they discuss. I also see a slight few that can't take a good challenge from someone. As was adressed by moderator(s) you need to be mindful of that when you are on an internet discussion board.

Old 12-12-2007, 07:02 PM

I am mindful of that, I am not that thinskinned, its just an observation here, nothing more than just me thinking outloud here! LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh