Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 02:20 PM

7,541 posts, read 10,257,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccogp View Post
Best Sausage I've ever tasted. I was born and raised down Larimer. It's been there since I was a little girl. I am now 60 years old.

Henry Grasso Inc.
716 Larimer Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
(412) 441-8126

Its the last building before the bridge- about a block and a half before the span, on the right hand side going out Larimer. Pretty much all alone out there with the number of vacant lots on that street.

Very good Italian sausage.

He isn't open every business day, check before you make the trip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 10:54 AM

9 posts, read 6,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanm3685 View Post
Did Shadyside or Squirrel Hill go through this at all, considering that those neighborhoods have a decent student population, who are renters?

Sounds like the kind of people who run from their problems, who are opportunists who use people and abandon them once they are done using them. Am I right or can you say something about them in their defense? Because it seems to me if they abandon not one but two or more neighborhoods, they strike me as cut and run.
Shadyside was hippies and artists in the 70s, it was only until the late 80s / early 90s when the chain stores came in. Sq Hill has been stable for a long time.

The East End dramatically changed when the LAW gang disappeared after the RICO charges and mass arrests. The Park Place section of Wilkinsburg stabilized, enabling growth in Regent Sq/Park Place/Point Breeze.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh