U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-21-2019, 08:58 PM
 
249 posts, read 125,250 times
Reputation: 302

Advertisements

He owns it because he is a narcissistic. This has nothing to do with anyone else.


I'm just responding to a conversation. As are most. Most people would prefer to go about their business and not hearing his daily tantrum.

 
Old 08-21-2019, 09:00 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
206 posts, read 50,489 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/trump-...manufacturing/

Question for everyone:

Does anyone know where this plant is located and if they are actually hiring? Has anyone seen now hiring signs in that area?
This is a pretty big project. I know its been in progress for some time. Not far from Beaver Valley Mall etc.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 09:02 PM
 
Location: Downtown Cranberry Twp.
8,899 posts, read 5,520,613 times
Reputation: 2068
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickms View Post
He owns it because he is a narcissistic. This has nothing to do with anyone else.


I'm just responding to a conversation. As are most. Most people would prefer to go about their business and not hearing his daily tantrum.
All one has to do is not pay attention to him on a daily basis, but they can’t. They follow him and are obsessed with everything he does and says everyday of their lives. It’s been that way ever since he announced he was running for POTUS, and the interest has increased.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 09:03 PM
 
249 posts, read 125,250 times
Reputation: 302
They don't follow. He can say nonsense, and does, and his position makes it dominate the news cycle.

It has nothing to do with anyone else.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 09:04 PM
gg
 
Location: Pittsburgh
18,037 posts, read 18,411,703 times
Reputation: 11549
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjl2009 View Post
Uhh no....... For a supposed Democrat you love to make excuses for the guy...

On politifact, 25% of Obama's claims are rated mostly false or worse. For Trump, it's 70%.....
I don't care for Trump one bit. Hard to listen to for me. I don't care about "politifact" either. I don't trust media sources of any kind anymore due to the $ for hype our country endures due to that lack of a fairness doctrine. I listen to Trump himself and turn off the commentators. I don't need those money hungry dopes telling me what I just herd.

Anyway, the media and far left are feeding Trump's 2020 victory. They are so blind with anger and rage they can't see logical anymore and they can't see how they are feeding the silent majority that is sick and tired of the anti-American crap.

This thread is toast as we all know, but jobs are jobs. We need energy and unless you are living off the grid, don't drive, wear moccasins from road kill, grow your own crops, you use a lot of energy, so you can't say much about any of it.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 09:11 PM
 
Location: Downtown Cranberry Twp.
8,899 posts, read 5,520,613 times
Reputation: 2068
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickms View Post
They don't follow. He can say nonsense, and does, and his position makes it dominate the news cycle.

It has nothing to do with anyone else.
His position dominates the news cycle because people live to hear what he says every day. If people preferred to go about their daily business and not hear his tantrum, they would.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 09:11 PM
 
249 posts, read 125,250 times
Reputation: 302
Quote:
the silent majority that is sick and tired of the anti-American crap.

The silent majority didn't vote for him and yes, they are tired of the anti-American crap.
 
Old 08-21-2019, 09:48 PM
gg
 
Location: Pittsburgh
18,037 posts, read 18,411,703 times
Reputation: 11549
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickms View Post
The silent majority didn't vote for him and yes, they are tired of the anti-American crap.
The silent majority DID vote for him. Every single poll in the entire USA including FOX News had Trump as the loser. Guess what? He won because the quiet people voted for him. Hilary had some more votes due to CA being so huge and always voting the same way, but at the end of the day it was the quiet people that no one paid attention to voted for Trump our current leader/president.

One thing it made me realize when he got elected that I never knew. Our country is super racist on a lot of fronts and filled with hate on all sides. Democrats are filled with hate and I never knew that. I certainly hope moderate smart voters carry elections and not extreme idiots that are all over the airways and news. We shall see, but I predict Trump in 2020. I won't vote for him, but I might not vote against him either. If no one is any good I am out this time and I never miss voting. The way our country is acting we get what we deserve. A bunch of crying babies in this weak country of ours. Tiresome.
 
Old Yesterday, 04:59 AM
 
7,424 posts, read 3,824,418 times
Reputation: 3873
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
He lies no more or less than most presidents. The media just hypes it up more than ever because he is white and attackable more than Obama. He is doing as good of a job as anyone in the past 20 years.
As of August 5, he`s told 12,019 lies and here they are.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.4bfc8ee40f77
 
Old Yesterday, 06:22 AM
 
Location: Weirton, W. Va.
434 posts, read 154,867 times
Reputation: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The silent majority DID vote for him. Every single poll in the entire USA including FOX News had Trump as the loser. Guess what? He won because the quiet people voted for him. Hilary had some more votes due to CA being so huge and always voting the same way, but at the end of the day it was the quiet people that no one paid attention to voted for Trump our current leader/president.

One thing it made me realize when he got elected that I never knew. Our country is super racist on a lot of fronts and filled with hate on all sides. Democrats are filled with hate and I never knew that. I certainly hope moderate smart voters carry elections and not extreme idiots that are all over the airways and news. We shall see, but I predict Trump in 2020. I won't vote for him, but I might not vote against him either. If no one is any good I am out this time and I never miss voting. The way our country is acting we get what we deserve. A bunch of crying babies in this weak country of ours. Tiresome.
I would agree with what most of what you say. He did in fact win the majority of electoral college votes. As far as individual people, no. Most people did not want him as president. Our system is a constitutional representative republic that is setup to give all candidates a chance. States are weighted more than an individuals vote. I like the system and don’t think it should change, but he won the majority of the electoral college with only 46 percent of the voters. Thant isn’t a majority or silent majority of people. He received 3 million less votes than Clinton. And one could argue the other way that voter turnout was down 4-5 percent in Ohio and his strong demographic was overrepresented in the rust belt and Florida. He could repeat. However, if he does lose with a good economy in 2020 most historians would probably attribute his win to more people disliking Clinton than wanting trump. He has always had a strong base, but that base alone isn’t enough to win. The middle of the road voters the undecideds in the voting booth at the last hour in rust belt states chose him over Hillary. Can he do It again? Sure. Will he that remains to be seen. If he does lose with a good economy, him winning in 2016 was a fluke, a perfect storm of having the most experienced and most disliked political candidate in the history of this country from either side running against you. But with history and the economy he should win the electoral college in 2020.

Regardless he is president according to the constitution and voting system in place. I have no issues with it. We are a republic and not a democracy. That’s how it is.

As far is him visiting the cracker plant it is a good thing and should be highlighted. That place is an economic boom to the northern, western suburbs and the Ohio valley. We will gladly take those jobs and growth that Pittsburgh and Allegheny county stuck it’s nose up to.

Also the airport renovation is possible because of the tax money from natural gas extraction only. It has nothing to do with increased revenue or taxes from more jobs in the city. If we didn’t have their natural gas tax there would be no airport modernization project.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top