U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM

1,915 posts, read 1,381,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickms View Post
Another proxy discussion it seems
"bingo"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM

8,965 posts, read 5,550,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
"bingo"
The “woah is us” crowd thinks otherwise, however, she’s obviously popular enough that she doesn’t need any help.

Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM

7,471 posts, read 3,840,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Must be nice to be as perfect as you. Wow. A life without a mistake. Good for you.
Perhaps I`m a little biased towards those who are disrespectful or ignorant of our history. My fault.

Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM

3,246 posts, read 2,836,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Perhaps I`m a little biased towards those who are disrespectful or ignorant of our history. My fault.
no, i just think you had latched on to the political correctness philosophy cult. a lot of people have.

i mean, the woman assumed socioeconomic status of a person whose hustle moved her emotionally with some sense of compassion and love. she just guessed, based on dominant stereotypes.

so far, so good?

then, she tweeted something so innocuous, so full of support and positive sentiment.

i mean, have you actually READ the posts between the Prez and some high ranking Democrats? you can't be serious that Wendy Bell is the wicked witch of the west.

i'm done....flame away if u must.

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

53 posts, read 20,904 times
Wendy Bell got fired for the same reason Colin Kaepernick can’t get a job. Some employers do not want to deal with the **** storm that comes when th race discussion. It ain’t that hard to figure out.

Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amattaro View Post
Wendy Bell got fired for the same reason Colin Kaepernick can’t get a job. Some employers do not want to deal with the **** storm that comes when th race discussion. It ain’t that hard to figure out.
Not even near close to the same. Wendy Bell got a job. If there was a “**** storm” to deal with she’d be unemployed.

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Not even near close to the same. Wendy Bell got a job. If there was a “**** storm” to deal with she’d be unemployed.
Uh, ok. Kaepernick isn’t unemployed.

Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Uh, ok. Kaepernick isn’t unemployed.
You’re the one that said “Wendy Bell got fired for the same reason Colin Kaepernick can’t get a job”.

Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
You’re the one that said “Wendy Bell got fired for the same reason Colin Kaepernick can’t get a job”.
You are right. I should have said “a job with the NFL.”

Now go ahead and march down to WTAE and let them know what their acceptable level of tolerance should be in discussions on race in this day and age.

You win.

Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM

Quote:
You are right. I should have said “a job with the NFL.”

Now go ahead and march down to WTAE and let them know what their acceptable level of tolerance should be in discussions on race in this day and age.

You win.
No need. WTAE’s loss is CBS’s gain. Actually, CBS, Wendy Bell, her fans, etc..., wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or