U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:28 PM
 
Location: Downtown Cranberry Twp.
12,164 posts, read 6,649,939 times
Reputation: 2561

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghSportsGuy420 View Post
Have you looked at the thread list?

I’d like to come visit the Cranberry Conservatory some day. When it exists.
Sure have. Who said what you’re claiming?

Don’t think anyone cares to have one here. If anyone did we’d probably have one. New construction hasn’t stopped for decades and still going strong.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:29 PM
 
793 posts, read 117,463 times
Reputation: 197
Always room for another Denny’s when land is so cheap.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:30 PM
 
Location: Downtown Cranberry Twp.
12,164 posts, read 6,649,939 times
Reputation: 2561
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghSportsGuy420 View Post
Always room for another Denny’s when land is so cheap.
Lol. There hasn’t been cheap land here for decades, but please do post some prices for it. Would love to see them.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:32 PM
 
793 posts, read 117,463 times
Reputation: 197
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/L...79057056_zpid/

$74k is cheap for an acre lot. Especially one that’s already prepared to build on.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:34 PM
gg
 
Location: Pittsburgh
20,715 posts, read 20,022,638 times
Reputation: 13206
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghSportsGuy420 View Post
Pay attention and read the articles ...
Again, you don't get it because you are blind with anger like a few hundred others in our county that protest and waste time. All of it means NOTHING. The 1.2 million mean something and they are quiet. Yep. You think there is some power in your little gig, but there isn't. Sure you see some BLM signs here and there, but you see 100 homes without one and then you see one. If you get further from the city you see none. Heck even in the city you see about 1 in 100! Stop pretending this is some powerful thing. It is NOTHING! Just a bunch of people that can't handle the pandemic very well and they want to vent. Nothing more. Who are they protesting in Pittsburgh really? The Pittsburgh Police is pretty spotless really. Even the East Pittsburgh thing with those drive-by shooters in a bullet riddled car was handled perfectly really. You MUST be able to detain murder suspects and if you can't do that you are a moronic city! They DID shoot someone in the stomach a few minutes prior and they DID fit the description and THEY DID DO IT. You can't just simply walk away from a murder or an attempted murder. END OF DISCUSSION. Now they paint Antwan's picture around town as he is some innocent victim! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! HELLO? MURDER ATTEMPT. If he would have stayed in the car as he was instructed he would be alive today. NOPE, he ran away after an attempted MURDER! WELL DONE POLICE! If it happens again police need to shoot if someone flees from a murder investigation. The victim here is the cop that was on his own trying to control a bunch of kids that just tried to MURDER someone. If that guy dropped dead, I wonder if this would be a story or not? I doubt it!

Sorry, but this crap is garbage you are posting. You just are so far gone. You are very much a minority in your thinking. Walk around in the city and see how few BLM signs are really around. They are dwindling. People are reading about Susan Rosenberg and the marxists involved. Signs are gone. One in 1000 at best and if you look at the whole country 1 in 1,000,000 at best. I'll bet even smaller than that. People at protest look around at the 100 people and think wow, we are so powerful. ha, ha, ha. Um, no you are not powerful at all. You are being played.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:35 PM
 
Location: Downtown Cranberry Twp.
12,164 posts, read 6,649,939 times
Reputation: 2561
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghSportsGuy420 View Post
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/L...79057056_zpid/

$74k is cheap for an acre lot. Especially one that’s already prepared to build on.
Lol. In comparison to where?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:36 PM
 
793 posts, read 117,463 times
Reputation: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Again, you don't get it because you are blind with anger like a few hundred others in our county that protest and waste time. All of it means NOTHING. The 1.2 million mean something and they are quiet. Yep. You think there is some power in your little gig, but there isn't. Sure you see some BLM signs here and there, but you see 100 homes without one and then you see one. If you get further from the city you see none. Heck even in the city you see about 1 in 100! Stop pretending this is some powerful thing. It is NOTHING! Just a bunch of people that can't handle the pandemic very well and they want to vent. Nothing more. Who are they protesting in Pittsburgh really? The Pittsburgh Police is pretty spotless really. Even the East Pittsburgh thing with those drive-by shooters in a bullet riddled car was handled perfectly really. You MUST be able to detain murder suspects and if you can't do that you are a moronic city! They DID shoot someone in the stomach a few minutes prior and they DID fit the description and THEY DID DO IT. You can't just simply walk away from a murder or an attempted murder. END OF DISCUSSION. Now they paint Antwan's picture around town as he is some innocent victim! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! HELLO? MURDER ATTEMPT. If he would have stayed in the car as he was instructed he would be alive today. NOPE, he ran away after an attempted MURDER! WELL DONE POLICE! If it happens again police need to shoot if someone flees from a murder investigation. The victim here is the cop that was on his own trying to control a bunch of kids that just tried to MURDER someone. If that guy dropped dead, I wonder if this would be a story or not? I doubt it!

Sorry, but this crap is garbage you are posting. You just are so far gone. You are very much a minority in your thinking. Walk around in the city and see how few BLM signs are really around. They are dwindling. People are reading about Susan Rosenberg and the marxists involved. Signs are gone. One in 1000 at best and if you look at the whole country 1 in 1,000,000 at best. I'll bet even smaller than that. People at protest look around at the 100 people and think wow, we are so powerful. ha, ha, ha. Um, no you are not powerful at all. You are being played.
This is quite the rant and I’m certainly not going to read it.

BLM enjoys majority support across America according to Pew polling.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2020...tter-movement/

I’ll take their research over your anecdotes.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:37 PM
gg
 
Location: Pittsburgh
20,715 posts, read 20,022,638 times
Reputation: 13206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knepper3 View Post
Not sure why anyone engages, I just put on ignore. No sense arguing and rather see sensible discussions.
Yeah it is time. Let erie and the outsider engage. I just chimed in for the last time. Something wrong there really, but I know people like him. Just filled with anger because they can't make it in the easiest time in the history of the world. Really, other than the pandemic, if you can't make it in the US, you just aren't going to make it. Just get your EBT card, live in a nice taxpayer place and drink a 40. All would be great then.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:38 PM
gg
 
Location: Pittsburgh
20,715 posts, read 20,022,638 times
Reputation: 13206
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghSportsGuy420 View Post
This is quite the rant and I’m certainly not going to read it.
.
Wishing you well. Goodbye and on ignore. I tried to educate you, but you aren't smart enough really. Good luck.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2020, 07:39 PM
 
793 posts, read 117,463 times
Reputation: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. In comparison to where?
You asked for cheap land in Cranberry. I showed you some. You don’t even need to clear it, which can be another $20-30k.

Here’s a lot in Bethel Park that costs more per square feet.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...62983211_zpid/
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top