U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2020, 01:20 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,500,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
To busy to try and understand your hatred towards this woman. I never knew grown men could be so petty and bitter.

wow - i will really have to go back and re-read some of your posts from earlier this year.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2020, 01:22 PM

14,402 posts, read 7,308,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
wow - i will really have to go back and re-read some of your posts from earlier this year.
Truer words were never spoken. Can’t imagine living like that, and being so consumed with hate everyday.

Old 10-14-2020, 01:53 PM

2,628 posts, read 1,942,051 times
Quote:
Please do. I am not a woman hater. I love women.

Old 10-15-2020, 07:37 AM

2,110 posts, read 1,210,885 times
So here's why I don't like the Fettermans, and again why I previously in this thread criticized Gisele for wanting to have whichever identity platform is most convenient for her at the time: the wife of the Lt Gov with a bully pulpit or simply a community activist who is oh-so-down-to-earth...

Quote:
State police said Wednesday they have identified the woman found in a video directing a racial slur toward Pennsylvania’s second lady Gisele Fetterman earlier this week.

https://www.post-gazette.com/local/e...s/202010140211
The State Police got involved because of a few bad words? Seriously? And they got an id within 3 days? If you can't see this as a result of Gisele's privileged position and her political connection than you're willfully blind.
Meanwhile, it takes longer for murderers and rioters to be identified. Where should the state police's resources really be invested??

If this happened to you or me, a report would be filed with the municipal police department and that would be the end of it. Nothing more would come of it. Yet when this happens to the wife of a powerful politician, who just wants to pretend that she's just one of the common people and she has so much love for the downtrodden, the State Police get involved and figure out 'who done it' within a matter of days. Yeah... equal protection of the laws.

So the police come running in to help her when someone used bad words against her. Yet, when a police officer was getting crucified she publicly supported her little gangbanging buddy Antwon an even testified on the family's behalf during Michael Rosfeld's trial.
https://www.post-gazette.com/local/e...s/201806200152
https://www.post-gazette.com/news/cr...s/201903210177

Shes an entitled hypocrite and local media canonizes her.

Old 10-15-2020, 07:44 AM

maybe it was at an area along a state highway and/or in a community without its own force.

Old 10-15-2020, 07:59 AM

Quote:
maybe it was at an area along a state highway and/or in a community without its own force.
Forest Hills has its own police department. Its 0.8 miles away from the Aldi in Forest Hills where this occurred.
It looks to me like the nearest State Police barracks is in Greensburg - 20 miles away.

Again - if this happened to you or me, this would be handled extremely differently and you know it.

Old 10-15-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Forest Hills has its own police department. Its 0.8 miles away from the Aldi in Forest Hills where this occurred.
It looks to me like the nearest State Police barracks is in Greensburg - 20 miles away.

Again - if this happened to you or me, this would be handled extremely differently and you know it.

that's fine. i am not emotionally invested in this, but you are probably right.

i just have the utmost respect for state police, based on my personal encounters with them. they had never been nothing but professional, fair, and calm. so in case they are beyond their jurisdiction, if that is what you were implying....i'd rather them than city of pgh polizia.

Old 10-15-2020, 08:16 AM

I'm saying that this isn't something that they'd normally handle but that they were responding to this case due to the political connections of the victim. I'm not knocking the PSP, I'm knocking the Fettermans for getting special treatment due to their political connections.

Old 10-15-2020, 08:43 AM

14,402 posts, read 7,308,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
So here's why I don't like the Fettermans, and again why I previously in this thread criticized Gisele for wanting to have whichever identity platform is most convenient for her at the time: the wife of the Lt Gov with a bully pulpit or simply a community activist who is oh-so-down-to-earth...

The State Police got involved because of a few bad words? Seriously? And they got an id within 3 days? If you can't see this as a result of Gisele's privileged position and her political connection than you're willfully blind.
Meanwhile, it takes longer for murderers and rioters to be identified. Where should the state police's resources really be invested??

If this happened to you or me, a report would be filed with the municipal police department and that would be the end of it. Nothing more would come of it. Yet when this happens to the wife of a powerful politician, who just wants to pretend that she's just one of the common people and she has so much love for the downtrodden, the State Police get involved and figure out 'who done it' within a matter of days. Yeah... equal protection of the laws.

So the police come running in to help her when someone used bad words against her. Yet, when a police officer was getting crucified she publicly supported her little gangbanging buddy Antwon an even testified on the family's behalf during Michael Rosfeld's trial.
https://www.post-gazette.com/local/e...s/201806200152
https://www.post-gazette.com/news/cr...s/201903210177

Shes an entitled hypocrite and local media canonizes her.
Bingo

Old 10-15-2020, 11:35 AM

61 posts, read 13,311 times
Back to the story... Minor fact is this incident actually occurred in The Aldi’s parking lot which is located in Forest Hills not Braddock. KDKA and other networks seem to be reporting that the incident happened in ‘Braddock’. However WTAE which is located on the same road (Ardmore Blvd aka Rt 30) has gotten the location right as ‘Forest Hills’.. it is the Fetterman’s that are from Braddock.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wta...store/34344325

It may seem like I’m nit picking but I was from the area in my much younger years and there is 1st Braddock, North Braddock, Braddock Hills, then Forest Hills—they are all separate areas. It was actually North Braddock I grew up in until my teens and Braddock Hills thru my teens until I left for college.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh